• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

It's not that I won't still read or like it at that point, but I'm just not going to spend $3 on something that's likely to be in the dollar box in 2 months.

...sorta makes me think of everyone who buys Marvels and DCs the month they're released. hm

If my LCS did that, they'd loose all my business - I've never seen a comic book store foolish enough to move new books into the $1 bin that fast, it just wouldn't make sense from a financial point of view.

So what's the #1 2nd print fetching now? Is it still in demand? I've only just got back from vacation and have missed what's been going on, but I had 8 copies waiting for me when I got back. I bought one from an ebay seller in the States before I went away and I got 8 through.

That's really confused me.

Hey guys CGC confirms Walking Dead # 61 the 1st appearance of Tony Chew in a five page preview

nope! Chew #1 has first appearance of Tony Chu listed on the label, so discussion is officially closed :sumo:

81247464.jpg