• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

got a response from guillory to my begging about baltimore. won't be able to read it until i get home though

It's probably a restraining order.

Rob told J he will be at the Westford MA comic show in Boston on Nov 29th ( I swear that's like right after Thanksgiving, right?) ... If you want your books signed, throw a response onto the thread about it in the signature room so maybe a witness would feel kind enough to help us out if there is a big enough response

or.....

Maybe some of the AWESOME witnesses that patrol this room to keep me and J in line could help us out too :baiting:

Rob told J he will be at the Westford MA comic show in Boston on Nov 29th ( I swear that's like right after Thanksgiving, right?) ... If you want your books signed, throw a response onto the thread about it in the signature room so maybe a witness would feel kind enough to help us out if there is a big enough response

or.....

Maybe some of the AWESOME witnesses that patrol this room to keep me and J in line could help us out too :baiting:

YEAH! DOOO EEET! i only brought that up because having...err, 5 sigs is just not enough of mr guillory.

Now that sounds interesting! I do have 1st prints of each but they're probably 9.4s at best.

You swinging by there anytime soon?

in the next coupla days. need to get me a better copy #3 and a 4th print #1

i'll take a look to see what they have left

If I had a #3 and #4 worthy of a 9.8 I'd go for it. But I don't :(

whos to say you don't have either one in that grade gav? hm

just sayin', my lcs (as of tuesday) had about 10 copies of each....

they had NONE! no copies! a friend of mine is going to a different one, so i'm going to see if he can pick me up a bunch o copies.

If I had a #3 and #4 worthy of a 9.8 I'd go for it. But I don't :(

whos to say you don't have either one in that grade gav? hm

just sayin', my lcs (as of tuesday) had about 10 copies of each....

they had NONE! no copies! a friend of mine is going to a different one, so i'm going to see if he can pick me up a bunch o copies.

:gossip: I might have a copy of #4 for you... I've got either two or three copies coming in my DCBservice order when it gets here.