• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Thanks guys :)

I think something with Savoy would have been preferable to a lot of people, but I think Amelia is great, so I wanted that page. I can't wait to have it framed, right now it's hiding away so my two little boys won't destroy it.

Shortstack - Ouch! Just saw the Chew registry. One of these days branget is going to send me some books and I'll make a comeback.... :baiting:

I'm still waiting on another box too ;)

I'll be 100% with all SS

doh!

Very nice!

Hmmm. This showed up at my door two days early. It's from Issue 3, page 14. First meeting of Tony and Amelia - may not be the piece a lot of you guys would've chosen, but I like it :)

014-2-1.jpg

Nice choice :headbang:

Congrats Kathryn!!

Is Chew cooling off now? I asked my LCS if people have been asking for it and he said the excitement has died down in the last month or so.

Yes it is! Sell, sell, sell now! And sell it cheap! Just get rid of it! The plunge is happening! This is IT, folks!

:gossip:So what Chew issues do you have for sale?

Is Chew cooling off now? I asked my LCS if people have been asking for it and he said the excitement has died down in the last month or so.

Yes it is! Sell, sell, sell now! And sell it cheap! Just get rid of it! The plunge is happening! This is IT, folks!

:gossip:So what Chew issues do you have for sale?

Thank goodness there are people like you TJ, to warn us about this plunge!

I have 4 of these NM/M first print Chew #1's

chew.jpg

...and these supposed "first Chew previews" in NM/M condition

DSC06194.jpg

Everyone knows Tony Chu first appeared in a Walking Dead #60 ad :sumo:

I'll mail these out to you as soon as possible :baiting: