• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

That page will look sweet framed and wall mounted. Where did you find it?

Bought it directly from Rob (and his very helpful wife, April).

Any chance someone could send me their contact details, as I would love to get me a page?

PM Sent

Thanks

That page will look sweet framed and wall mounted. Where did you find it?

Bought it directly from Rob (and his very helpful wife, April).

Any chance someone could send me their contact details, as I would love to get me a page?

PM Sent

Please? :takeit:

Gav, it took Bobby awhile to get his - you could still be getting one, you're a lot further away ;)

And I am pretty sure that you had responded much more quickly than I did to John's offer that day, I seem to remember posting awhile after you had posted about emailing him. So it stands to reason that you should be getting one....

Gav, it took Bobby awhile to get his - you could still be getting one, you're a lot further away ;)

And I am pretty sure that you had responded much more quickly than I did to John's offer that day, I seem to remember posting awhile after you had posted about emailing him. So it stands to reason that you should be getting one....

Well up to to Jeffreykli that counts 8 (including TJ's two meh ) so it gives me probably a 50/50 chance. Could have been a 75/25 chance if some people weren't so greedy :baiting:

Well up to to Jeffreykli that counts 8 (including TJ's two meh ) so it gives me probably a 50/50 chance. Could have been a 75/25 chance if some people weren't so greedy :baiting:

Don't count mine as one of the ten from John ... Mine came from Rob and April, probably because I bought some OA.

Don't count mine as one of the ten from John ... Mine came from Rob and April, probably because I bought some OA.

Yes, mine did as well. Rob said he would send the cards to the "first 25" who bought OA from him.

Exactly. :wink:

I am hoping to get a page this year, sooner rather than later but I am a little concerned about the postage costs to the UK ad waiting for a response from April regarding costs.

My resolution this year is to buy, collect and read more moderns (thumbs u