• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Hey guys, you can all wait till Supercon next year, he is confirmed, signed and delivered!

But it wont be till June.

Anyways. I was able to pick up another First Print # 1, after I sold my last copy to help my dog out I thought I would never find another one. Just to show you how fate works, one of my LCS had one on the wall for sale. :o I couldn't say no, so I picked it up.

I'm looking foward to once again build my Chew collection. :)

Hey guys, you can all wait till Supercon next year, he is confirmed, signed and delivered!

Anyways. I was able to pick up another First Print # 1, after I sold my last copy to help my dog out I thought I would never find another one. Just to show you how fate works, one of my LCS had one on the wall for sale. :o I couldn't say no, so I picked it up.

Karma is a strange beast,kudos to you. :applause:

Karma is a strange beast,kudos to you. :applause:

(thumbs u

Was it a graded copy you bought? Was the price reasonable?

is there something about the cover stock being flimsy? it is nearly impossible for me to find one at my LCS that doesn't have a small nick of the spine or something? are chews turning out to be extra hard in 9.8?

is there something about the cover stock being flimsy? it is nearly impossible for me to find one at my LCS that doesn't have a small nick of the spine or something? are chews turning out to be extra hard in 9.8?

I haven't had this problem. Maybe try a different shop?