• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Chew is so awesome that next issue is #27.

CHEW #27

story JOHN LAYMAN art & cover ROB GUILLORY

48 PAGES, FC, $4.99

“Space Cakes,” Part Two

Delivered from the future! We jump ahead and show you exactly where Tony Chu is nine issues and two story arcs from now. Yes, CHEW presents its version of “One Year Later.” A brilliant jumping on-point, or a pathetic cry for attention? You decide!

Also: Those frickin’ chogs return

chew-27_cover-artboxart_160w.jpg

I hope they didn't quote One Year Later. Image actually did this concept long before One Year Later. Stormwatch was an example. Released #25 long before the issue was supposed to come. Personally, I loved it. Anticipation to see how they would get to that point. Not sure that others shared my view.

Pat

Hey guys,

In case it hasn't been discussed lately, Midtown Comics has Chew #16 signed by Layman for cover price on their website. My copy just arrived today, and I noticed they had at least one more in stock so I wanted to pass that along.

Hey guys,

In case it hasn't been discussed lately, Midtown Comics has Chew #16 signed by Layman for cover price on their website. My copy just arrived today, and I noticed they had at least one more in stock so I wanted to pass that along.

layman was in nyc when that issue came out and i got one signed by him that day. i know the next week there were at least 10+ copies on the shelf for cover price with midtown's COA

I am hoping to get a Chew Page from Rob and April. How long does it take to them to ship after purchase? Cause my brother is leaving for the Philippines early June. I hope they can send it to him before he comes to the Philippines.