• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

I sent them a message when they listed pointing out the price and various statements in the listing. eBay listing fees at their best. lol

If they actually get anywhere close to their asking I'd be tempted to sell mine. hm

thinking about selling my registry set. once a year i take upon myself a large burden that is my writing thing. so last year was my walking deads and this year looks like it may be my chews.

all in the name of losing money! huzzuh!

Priorities change, Jay. Whether money or personal. I'm questioning my focus lately too.

for me it comes down to this....

do i want to collect comics or write comics....

i'm leaning more towards writing them then collecting someone elses...

Kinda in a dark place. Trying to write more positive stuff and Registery Set intros lately. I'm sure talking animals won't fit too well under the Deaf Mute Comics banner. I had one new horror project (based on a NH incident from last year) in the works with another writer, but we couldn't decide how to end it. It's was dark satire on the book publishing business.

I have another one about a unique serial killer's MO too. Kinda just started and possible one-shot.

That artist is actually a friend of mine that just graduated from Academy of Art in San Francisco. We are planning to make a comic once we both graduate. I still got a semester left. Haha

He is currently in San Francisco and he is insanely talented.