• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Good luck with your sale. I wonder how well you will do. I'm just curious.

Thank you. I did not want to part with the issue so quickly, but I'm in the middle of buying my first home (little did I know that after I posted it, my name came up on the Chew cover list, so the money will be really helpful). That and the ridiculous price on that 9.8 SS pretty much sprung me to action.

I've averaged $350-400 on #1 for awhile.

Maybe you need to be selling to these bidders...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHEW-1-CGC-9-8-1ST-PRINT-IMAGE-COMICS-FIRST-PRINT-/190615013883?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2c618a49fb

Very fishy considering that seller won 2 copies from me for $400 and $455 in the last week.

This one is at 480 now hm

Check his auctions he is shilling like mad. Reported to eBay. He won 2 copies from me but still no payment. doh!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHEW-1-CGC-9-8-1ST-PRINT-IMAGE-COMICS-FIRST-PRINT-/190615013883?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2c618a49fb

Very fishy considering that seller won 2 copies from me for $400 and $455 in the last week.

Check his auctions he is shilling like mad. Reported to eBay. He won 2 copies from me but still no payment. doh!

Wow

Wow

Someone needs to bust out an alternate eBay account then and bid up every auction of this turds and then not pay for any of them. Do this over the course of a couple months and the turd seller may give up.

Wow

Someone needs to bust out an alternate eBay account then and bid up every auction of this turds and then not pay for any of them. Do this over the course of a couple months and the turd seller may give up.

GPA gets all screwed up by this loser if you do that. Hopefully he shills his account to a lot of ebay fees.

Branget did you report a shill on his account, or non paying bidder?

Well, he's got to flip them before he can pay for them, .

I just got this gem in my e-mail account:

Dear turbomaddux,

I really want this item. Could you add me to your exemption list. I always pay if the seller can be patient. Ok?

- jaredskeycomics

hm you should send him a link to this thread, it will help him figure out why he is blocked.

Wow

GPA gets all screwed up by this loser if you do that. Hopefully he shills his account to a lot of ebay fees.

Both

Wow

Both

How does this guy have 100% feedback?

Man this book is pretty freaking cool! I bought the first two trades (issues 1-10) with a christmas gift card. I've seen alot of people preach Chew here on the forums, so I decided to grab it. I'm so glad I did, I've blown right through both of them!

I started collecting again this spring after ~12 years, rebuilding(boringly) my ASM run. Its always a pain to finish a comic in one read. I find myself setting it down after 2-3 pages. Not with Chew, oh no. It had my attention from the start, and still has it. Its just such an oddball idea, that snags you in right away.

Some people here praise the art as amazing, others can't stand it. When I started reading I was in the middle. It was kinda cool, kinda goofy. But then I started really looking at all the lines, and all the facial expressions and body language of the characters.The backgrounds of the scenes. The colours, the pacing, and of course as far as writing goes... the comedy :) I can't wait to see Tony's next "snack." Whats gonna happen? I couldn't even imagine.... I haven't read alot of the plot lines, just peoples opinions.

Man I am infatuated with this book. I'm gonna pick up the next 5 issues really soon.... Well anyhow, thats my take on it, and now I'm gonna read the last installation in my hands, issue #10.

Have a great day guys, and thanks for keeping this thread going, so a guy like me had a chance to see it!

Cheers

Edited by ForlornOutcast

Wow

All stuff aside I still cant believe sellers like this think in this day and age they can get away with stuff like this. A prime reason why this board is valuable.

Edited by Fastballspecial