• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

I am interested in hearing any news or infomration regarding the status of Showimte's 30 minute television show. It appears that this may be the year for comics on TV with Chew, 100 Bullets, and the Damned on Showtime. Other potential shows include: (a) the Punisher; (b) the Increadible Hulk; a/k/a Jessica Jones (Marvel Max's Alias); the Specter, cloak and dager, and deadman inter alia. I personally would love to see Chew enjoy the sucess of the walking dead. I would like to hear others opinoins and any news released after the initial annoucement was made in late March. Thank you for any insight you are willing to share. If you have information about any of the other titles, please feel free to email me privately at gsidirop@gmail.com. Thanks again!

The last I have heard from the folks at Showtime (SNI) through my work the Chew 30 minute TV show has more or less been shelved. If I hear anything I will post about it.

Personally, I think the series is better suited as an animation show, comparable to the Boondocks. The thing that annoys me the most about comics going prime time, is the fact they don't stress it's based on a comic book series enough. Is it really that hard to work in an Image plug. I'm sure Image would allow for the likes of Chew or Walking Dead to mention Image, just for the publicity. What's the first thing you see before a Marvel movie comes on?? Comic boards then.... Marvel.

He's been threatening me and harassing me for weeks. I got 5 messages from him today. One more non-paying bidder strike and he should be banned by eBay. Hopefully your other friends give him strikes.

He's been threatening me and harassing me for weeks. I got 5 messages from him today. One more non-paying bidder strike and he should be banned by eBay. Hopefully your other friends give him strikes.

Jeff,

How can this be? According to him...

"I always pay if the seller can be patient. Ok?"

Maybe patient means a year?

doh!

Again, sorry that this clown exists.

It certainly doesn't help my day at all. He was all upset when he tried to bid and realized he was blocked. He was asking me why. Really? You didn't pay for the last 2. Then he claimed to be a state official that investigates shill bidders. I was told I was under investigation for my 30 accounts in 13 countries. Then he claimed to work for eBay.

The sad part is I cancelled a bid from a zero feedback bidder thinking it was him.

Jaredskeycomics I see he has all of his auctions now set so bidders info is private. He has some items up that are getting bid up way more than what they normally go for so I wonder how many shills he is using.

Also he mentions CGC members to look up if an item is rare or not, does this clown have an account on these forums? Blocked him on eBay also so I don't have to ever deal with him.

Also how many times is he going to sell the same New Mutants #87 9.8? Is this insufficiently_thoughtful_person selling them all to himself over and over to skew the sales #s for this book?

It certainly doesn't help my day at all. He was all upset when he tried to bid and realized he was blocked. He was asking me why. Really? You didn't pay for the last 2. Then he claimed to be a state official that investigates shill bidders. I was told I was under investigation for my 30 accounts in 13 countries. Then he claimed to work for eBay.

The sad part is I cancelled a bid from a zero feedback bidder thinking it was him.

Can you send those threats to eBay? In theory, impersonating an eBay employee is fraud.