• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

so far it seems as if he only watches them...

How would you know if I watch or buy chew books? you wouldn't but its quite funny that you think you know when you haven't a clue.

you are putting way too much thought into my off the cuff comment. not only dont i know but i can honestly say i don't really care either. i collect chew because i love it not because i am hoping to get rich off of them (although of course i hope they go up in value as i do have a pretty good collection of chew books) :) but to each their own as far as what aspect of chew you are into. (thumbs u

so far it seems as if he only watches them...

How would you know if I watch or buy chew books? you wouldn't but its quite funny that you think you know when you haven't a clue.

you are putting way too much thought into my off the cuff comment. not only dont i know but i can honestly say i don't really care either. i collect chew because i love it not because i am hoping to get rich off of them (although of course i hope they go up in value as i do have a pretty good collection of chew books) :) but to each their own as far as what aspect of chew you are into. (thumbs u

I like chew and hope to see them rise.

+1

+1

I collect Chew because I love it and because I am hoping to get rich off of them only so I can buy more Chew!