• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

thanks jeff

how have things for ya? nice to see you are back to branget. gotta get back to my chew habit. recently picked up a grail for me in the form of a superman 14. definately will be back here again after new ish on wednesday :)

thanks jeff

how have things for ya? nice to see you are back to branget. gotta get back to my chew habit. recently picked up a grail for me in the form of a superman 14. definately will be back here again after new ish on wednesday :)

Things are great. Got to hang with Rob Guillory in NO in Dec. Family is good. Welcome back. Lots of Chew to go around :)

I only need one more issue to finish out my 1st print run up to current (minus #1, got a couple larrys sketch covers to satisfy that for now) . and of course its not an expensive issue at all have just been holding out to find one locally and it keeps eluding me ;x

I only need one more issue to finish out my 1st print run up to current (minus #1, got a couple larrys sketch covers to satisfy that for now) . and of course its not an expensive issue at all have just been holding out to find one locally and it keeps eluding me ;x

Which one I may have what your looking for

Which one I may have what your looking for

I'll have to doublecheck in the morn' but pretty sure its issue #18