• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

A warning to anyone looking at this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHEW-SIGNED-ROB-GUILLORY-original-sketch-work-with-COA-comic-con-/181072628922

This is fraudulent! Local shop does not issue COA's and manager has posted this on their FB page. The Nerve! :mad:

:facepalm:

Well, it was taken down now, but there are still two other zombie sketches "signed by Kirkman." :eyeroll:

:facepalm:

This whole series seems a bit overrated if you ask me. Just my opinion though

Really? How so?

you are like big brother...always watching lol

I'm naming you a forum ninja like Jonjesper, just waiting in the shadows, ready to strike

Guys,

I have been collecting CHEW since issue #20 and love it. I purchased the TPB and I'm all caught up in the series. Hopefully SHOWTIME makes this into a show. It would be great to watch Dexter and have CHEW come on right after.

I have one question does anyone know the print run for issue #1?

Guys,

I have been collecting CHEW since issue #20 and love it. I purchased the TPB and I'm all caught up in the series. Hopefully SHOWTIME makes this into a show. It would be great to watch Dexter and have CHEW come on right after.

I am sure Jeff wouldn't mind going and counting :grin:

----------

serious answer:

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2009/2009-06.html

Edited by CBT

Guys,

I am sure Jeff wouldn't mind going and counting :grin:

lol

Really? How so?

I'm naming you a forum ninja like Jonjesper, just waiting in the shadows, ready to strike

lol I almost set a stopwatch to time how long it would take him to weigh in. I didn't even have enough to do that.

Really? How so?

Feel free to compare me to Jon any day although I'm not sure Jon would appreciate it. hm