• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Don't know if you guys seen the Mexican variant for Chew #1 yet ? I just got it in and it looks Awesome :headbang: I new John Layman was there and was signing lots of these, but had to go with the none auto just in case I need to send it in to CGC.

001_zps63b6583d.jpg

:cloud9:

Layman was where and signing lots of these?

Ok I live here in Detroit hopefully they will show up at my up coming Motor City comic con :wishluck: I love to meet them and have them sign this & maybe get Rob to do a little sketch for me so I can add this to my CGC registry set. This is my only copy & its in real nice high grade, I hate to part with it now but if I have to I'll give you call buddy if anything changes (thumbs u

lol

The delay was a couple weeks. Perhaps having the prior issue when the new one comes out would help? There are much longer delays on some titles including Saga.

Dropped. I have no idea what's what anymore. The issues take so long to be released by the time a new issue's out I have completely forgotten where it's headed. Sad to say.

It's not that hard of a story to follow, there have only been 4-6 characters for a while now. I would rather have a good story that takes a little longer than put out twice a month.

Man, I really need to read this...

Was sent an Image First #1 from a fellow boardie, and really enjoyed it.

What would a full run cost me nowadays? Is it pretty high? I'm more of a floppy guy than a TPB guy.

So much to read, so little time...

What would a full run cost me nowadays? Is it pretty high? I'm more of a floppy guy than a TPB guy.

prob between 250-300 depends

TPB is the way to go in that case, or digital.

I may buy the first tbp, and if I really like it, buy the floppies then.

I like having the actual comics in my collection.

You could also get the hardcover "Onmivore Editions" (Vol. 1, 2 & 3) which collect ten issues each, or the "Smorgasbord Edition" which collects issues 1 - 20.

The Omnivore editions are cool; I'm missing Vol. 3 though.