• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Were those pictures of Kirkman in the background in the middle of the last issue? Straight-up wrong and hilarious. If I recall, I believe they've done something like that in the past. Pretty neat seeing the chick wearing a Ghosted T-Shirt too.

Pat

Yes it is. lol

There have been other Kirkman placements but the guys changed their minds like the cover of 41.

Apropros of nothing, I'd just like to mention that I wandered up to John's table at LSCC towards the end of Saturday when there was nobody there, and had a good chat with him. Seems like a thoroughly nice guy.

He mentioned that there will never be a Chew blank - probably no surprise, but thought some might be interested to know!

Oh, actually, one more piece of info - he did say that interest in the cartoon was heating up again...

hm

I didn't ask, and we weren't talking about prices or popularity of the book or anything like that - he just volunteered the info. Think it was in the context of what he was going to do after the 60 issues are up.