• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

hm

I don't think there was ever a plan for a blank. I've talked to Rob and John about one on several occasions. Guess I'll see at NYCC.

Last December, Skelton Crew Studio said there would be a "paint-it-yourself" white Chog in winter 2013. That didn't happen. However, here's their latest update (http://skeltoncrewstudio.com/news.html):

"* “CHEW”’s pink Chogs are about to be retired. The SDCC glow Chogs are all snapped up. Another hue to lay on you: Let’s just say we hope it’s a very Blue Christmas. There will be another sweet Layman and Guillory-signed prop with the first 400; more details to come.

We also have Tony’s FDA badge planned for this fall. The guys had prototypes out at SDCC if you caught them there."

NYCC exclusive info via Laymans Twitter

"We'll have 150 copies of the variant red slipcase CHEW Smorgasbord edition exclusive to NYCC. pic.twitter.com/G1huVW7W8J"

"200 more of the red variant slipcase were produced and are going to the people who buy the signed and numbered edition."

"This is the standard edition. Both collect CHEW issues #1-20 and are 576 whopping pages. pic.twitter.com/desDkJYsL5"

i would start with emailing april at chewcomicsales@gmail.com and she can act as a go between to rob. i am not sure i should give out rob's email on this forum.

No problem, I didn't want a personal email. I wanted the one relevant for commissions. I'll try that one.