• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

lol

Did Rob or John buy it?

Not yet...Nick is still working on the issue. He'll decide what he wants to do with the pages after he's done. He's sold four of his last six issues complete. He may decide to break this issue up because of pages like this one.

(Get the comic when it's released next month...there's a bottom panel to this page that he didn't want to reveal yet...)

Another awesome issue! I can't tell what number I have for the CHEW Smorgasbord lol It's either a 171 or 191. Either way, very awesome production on this big book. One thing I forgot was how different the art was in the first few issues. Interesting to see how Rob's style changed slightly.

You guys raved about this series so much that I went out and bought the first 4 trades. They are surprisingly thin for a TPB. I also bought my son YTLM TPB #1. He is in for a treat. I will let him read the rest in floppies if he likes it as much as I think he will.

Welcome to the club :applause:

Part of the fun in reading Chew is looking for the Easter eggs in Robs art; not so much in the first arc as much as in subsequent arcs

I 100% concur.

Clearly, MANY people share our opinions. He politely accepted my praise on numerous occasions, but his grin suggested this common response.

Pat