• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

I could have, but I thought I could save. I could have easily used the buy it now on all of them.

Ok then. Let me know when you plan to go ahead and I'll list a few ........thousand.

Nah they were going for what they were worth. 9.8 2nd and 3rd prints don't appear often. They had a buy it now at $75, but I thought I could win it for cheaper...

Yeah they were, but my main point was that the winning bidder for all three of those slabs "y***a ( 17Feedback)" had 48% percent bid activity with this seller. Even more notable is that today as I'm posting this, I checked again and it is now only showing as 35% bidding activity with this seller; could the percentage drop be due to cancelled transactions? :shrug:

Maybe they'll go up for auction or BIN again soon and probably from the same seller... :wishluck:

lol

I think you're stretching. It does not look like an issue to me. His percentage can go down as he buys from other sellers. He only has 17 feedback and bought 3 similar items from the same seller. Is he only supposed to buy one item per seller?

You're probably right; I'm looking into it too much. I need to stop perusing the CG threads to avoid falling prey to the thoughts of conspiracy theories and paranoia. Thanks for always being the voice of reason, J.B.

(thumbs u

Heads-up for CHEW fans who will be at SDCC this year: Felix Comic Art will be hosting special guest Rob Guillory at our booth. We'll have CHEW original art and a SDCC exclusive print. Check in with us for signing times!

I picked up a few of the Chew: Warrior Chicken because:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/07/25/chews-biggest-crossover-yet-big-spoiler-for-this-weeks-poyo-special/

My question is: Was this for the SDCC version only or for the one-shot that just came out?

Edited by 21Pittsburgh58