• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GPA Bustin' Slab Sale Part I Last Price Drop before thread closing

164 posts in this topic

Captain America Annual #8 CGC SS 9.6 WP. Signed AND Sketched by Mike Zeck and Signed by John Beatty.

No GPA for this Dual Signature WITH Killer Wolvie Head Sketch.

My Price: $175.00 SOLD TO kain76

capannual8cgcss9-6sketch.jpg

I hate having to sell this, but I'm going in a different direction.

Punisher Limited Series #1 CGC SS 9.8 Signed AND Sketched by Mike Zeck and signed by John Beatty.

Last GPA Sale: $750.00 (4/09) and according to CGC serial number (0931229001) it was only signed by Zeck and did not have a sketch on it.

My Price: $625.00

punisherlimited1cgcss9-8.jpg

:o(worship) (worship) (worship)

If I could pull the trigger on that Punisher SS Brian I would. But money's tighter than my underpants at the moment :(

If I could pull the trigger on that Punisher SS Brian I would. But money's tighter than my underpants at the moment :(

That's why I don't wear any....commando style. Dang, TMI. Sorry.

Back to my sale thread. Buy something and get something for free!!

Captain America Annual #8 CGC SS 9.6 WP. Signed AND Sketched by Mike Zeck and Signed by John Beatty.

No GPA for this Dual Signature WITH Killer Wolvie Head Sketch.

My Price: $175.00

capannual8cgcss9-6sketch.jpg

:o :o :o :o MY FAVORITE COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate having to sell this, but I'm going in a different direction.

Punisher Limited Series #1 CGC SS 9.8 Signed AND Sketched by Mike Zeck and signed by John Beatty.

Last GPA Sale: $750.00 (4/09) and according to CGC serial number (0931229001) it was only signed by Zeck and did not have a sketch on it.

My Price: $625.00

punisherlimited1cgcss9-8.jpg

Fantastic book Brian!

So, theoretically(sp?), someone could buy the Punisher SS and get the Cap Annual SS for free? :baiting:

So, theoretically(sp?), someone could buy the Punisher SS and get the Cap Annual SS for free? :baiting:

hm Interesting logic. It won't happen - but interesting!

It could happen :whistle: but I was thinking more like a wedgie or wet-willie for free?

It could happen :whistle: but I was thinking more like a wedgie or wet-willie for free?

Josh is down with that.