• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action #1 on Comicconnect

109 posts in this topic

Talk price compression all you want, at over 100K for a taped up formerly cover detached copy, the 6.0 certainly seems like a great deal at 317K

Exactly. (thumbs u

I would take the view that the person buying THIS copy is overpaying, rather than that the winner of the 6.0 copy underpaid.

But it just supports my point, that there are plenty of collectors who want a copy of Action #1, any copy, and can go into the low six-figure to buy one. So there`s competition at this level to own THE book, and the price reflects it. Once you get out of this price range, the number of potential bidders drops away significantly, unless you start getting into the very best copies.

Talked to Rick. He did NOT win this book. He was tied up at Heroes and away from the computer. Always the bridesmaid...

:cry:

Talked to Rick. He did NOT win this book. He was tied up at Heroes and away from the computer. Always the bridesmaid...

Now he just has to sell some more books and save up for the next 6.0 that comes up for sale since there will be less competition for it. hm

Now he just has to sell some more books and save up for the next 6.0 that comes up for sale since there will be less competition for it. hm

I felt badly for him knowing how much he wanted it. I really hope that a nicer copy comes around and Rick snatches it up :wishluck: