• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the SECRET DARK ULTIMATE FANTASTIC SKETCH MEGATHREAD

1,254 posts in this topic

I finally, recently completed a sketch cover goal of mine, which was to get "cover swipes" of the Michael Turner covers to the Fallen Son miniseries. My basic idea was to get each themed issue with the appropriate title character and have Captain America in the background.

Here is my set of sketch covers along with signed copies of the Michael Turner covers

FallenSon1.jpg

FallenSon2.jpg

FallenSon3.jpg

FallenSon4.jpg

FallenSon5.jpg

:acclaim:

The Alvin Lee is my favorite. :cloud9:

Time to get all those Image Characters: Chew, Spawn, Walking Dead, Invincible, Gen 13 :) WildCATS, Shadow Hawk, Savage Dragon, umm Haunt, Youngblood, Prophet, Chapel....And one of my favorites was Backlash. man do I need to keep going??

Time to get all those Image Characters: Chew, Spawn, Walking Dead, Invincible, Gen 13 :) WildCATS, Shadow Hawk, Savage Dragon, umm Haunt, Youngblood, Prophet, Chapel....And one of my favorites was Backlash. man do I need to keep going??

I have a few in mind myself... hm