• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the SECRET DARK ULTIMATE FANTASTIC SKETCH MEGATHREAD

1,254 posts in this topic

The best team award goes to.......

Nina Shinobu and Alphatrion1.

You guys are tearing up the con circuit.

But just as Nina and Alpha are about to give their acceptance speech, Kanye West jumps on stage and says that "Chandler and Sharon are the hottest team of the year!"

Chander and Sharon can't believe what they're seeing! :o

:roflmao:

:news:

Ok Ok. I guess I am REALLY getting old because I don't have a CLUE what you guys are talking about. Who is Kanye West? (shrug)

I guess Sharon and I haven't had enough time to watch TV award shows. That is because we are too friggin busy getting books ready to go to shows, go to CGC, go to customers. Heck we have books coming outta our ears. Especially after we have done 9 cons and 17 private signings or events so far. :makepoint:

Someone PLEEEZE step up. We need a break. Opps wait we don't have time to take a break. We still have 3 cons and 5 private events to go in October/November. lol Not bad for a bunch of old farts like us huh?

:preach:

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

:news:

Ok Ok. I guess I am REALLY getting old because I don't have a CLUE what you guys are talking about. Who is Kanye West? (shrug)

I guess Sharon and I haven't had enough time to watch TV award shows. That is because we are too friggin busy getting books ready to go to shows, go to CGC, go to customers. Heck we have books coming outta our ears. Especially after we have done 9 cons and 17 private signings or events so far. :makepoint:

Someone PLEEEZE step up. We need a break. Opps wait we don't have time to take a break. We still have 3 cons and 5 private events to go in October/November. lol Not bad for a bunch of old farts like us huh?

:preach:

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

You guys are the man, Man. It was really nice talking with you guys. See you in Balti! (thumbs u

:o I WANT THIS!!! WOW

lol ...as you can tell H. Quinn was my focus this time around... it was partially done in his ( Joe Benitez) sketch book... asked him how much to finish and ink and he did it which was awesome to see!

That is Crazy, that would be so awesome. :applause: I love it when Artist use white out in there work. Sayger and Lily both used white out like beasts and it come out sooo great. It really makes it jump out at you

:o I WANT THIS!!! WOW

lol ...as you can tell H. Quinn was my focus this time around... it was partially done in his ( Joe Benitez) sketch book... asked him how much to finish and ink and he did it which was awesome to see!

That is Crazy, that would be so awesome. :applause: I love it when Artist use white out in there work. Sayger and Lily both used white out like beasts and it come out sooo great. It really makes it jump out at you

+1

lol well....it has nothing to do with batman :blush: But Wasteland is a comic that is about a destroyed modern society. And America or the coastlines of America are dust bowls... I used it to take advantage of just the simple fact of it being a DC comic for a DC character.