• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the SECRET DARK ULTIMATE FANTASTIC SKETCH MEGATHREAD

1,254 posts in this topic

Thanks guys.

Adam- These are photos under a fresnel light. I setup a little studio shoot. I have to keep the Brother scanner that I have now because it works so well for Michele's art stuff......

Yeah I have been getting these WTC covers done for a while. My favorite is the MZ 1 Cover swipe in China Pencil by Suydam.....

I love all of those.

I wish they'd release some Spiderman blank covers for public consumption in the USA. (They had them in Canada)

You're #36s are some of the best I've seen.

I guess i haven't been venturing out of my igloo lately because I have no idea what your referring to when you say 'Canuck' Spider-Man "blank/sketch" covers. Which issue was that? Do you have a pic??

I love all of those.

I wish they'd release some Spiderman blank covers for public consumption in the USA. (They had them in Canada)

You're #36s are some of the best I've seen.

I guess i haven't been venturing out of my igloo lately because I have no idea what your referring to when you say 'Canuck' Spider-Man "blank/sketch" covers. Which issue was that? Do you have a pic??

:popcorn: