• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about something positive for the Forum members. Survey?

162 posts in this topic

I will make a small survey. Copy the questions and add your answer. Should be fun.

1. My favorite title to collect is - Detective Comics

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- Detective Comics 475 cgc 9.6

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - The Hunt.!

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - The amount of knowledge to be shared.

5. My comic Grail is - Batman #1

6. My favorite forum is - The Sales Forum!

7. My collecting ADD is - Cool Covers.

1. My favorite title to collect is - Captain America (at the mo')

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- All of them (Strange Tales 143)

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - Sorting into boxes and ordering and cataloguing

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - There is always something new to read.

5. My comic Grail is - AF #15

6. My favorite forum is - Silver

7. My collecting ADD is - Anything in VG and + HA!

1. My favorite title to collect is - My Greatest Adventure

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was-

Chrissy Klaus #1

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - snagging a book before another

geek like myself can get it.

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - All the menstral cramping and

whining coming from grown men, and those that proport to be.

5. My comic Grail is - whatever suits my fancy at the moment my

checking account will allow a chase.

6. My favorite forum is - the water cooler

7. My collecting ADD is - covers with mice

1. My favorite title to collect is - Early Shomburg Timelys...even though there are cooler comics. :baiting:

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- an authenticly reproduced reprint of Donald Duck's first comic book appearance. It cost me $20, is printed on linen type paper like the original and is awesome!

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - holding it in my hand. :whistle:

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - The debate. Sorry, but I love a good debate whether I'm right or wrong.

5. My comic Grail is - Marvel Comics #1

6. My favorite forum is - The Gold Forum!

7. My collecting ADD is - Schomburg hero books and Good Girl Art with gorgeous brunettes

1. My favorite title to collect is - Archie. Anything from the title, be it Jughead, Betty and Veronica, ect.

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- Superman #3 from Belgium.

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - The hunt!

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - Everyone knows something about everything. It's awesome.

5. My comic Grail is - Archie #1

6. My favorite forum is - GA! I don't always post, but I read it all the time!

7. My collecting ADD is - International edition of comics. I don't care what the title is, if I can't read the language I want it.

1. My favorite title to collect is - Fantastic Four

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- Human Torch #3(2)

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - The people and the comics

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - Finding others that share my hobby.

5. My comic Grail is - FF #1

6. My favorite forum is - The Sales Forum

7. My collecting ADD is - Keys.

1. My favorite title to collect is - Fantastic Four (just so many good books!)

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was - Strange Tales #110 (1st Dr. Strange)

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - The amount of knowledge to be shared.

5. My comic Grail is - Captain America Comics #1

6. My favorite forum is - The Sales Forum!

7. My collecting ADD is - 1st appearance books!

1. My favorite title to collect is - Batman

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- Uncanny X-Men 141 CGC SS 9.6, signed by Chris Claremont

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - Meet people who enjoy the same characters and creators.

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - There are plenty of fantastic people here that are always wanting to share their extensive knowledge.

5. My comic Grail is - Albedo 2 CGC 9.4-9.6

6. My favorite forum(s) is - Comics General to get to know people - Sales Forum to expand the collection

7. My collecting ADD is - Great story arcs - you can never beat a great story arc.

1. My favorite title to collect is - ASM Foreign editions

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- Avengers 1 Mexican Edition from the 60s

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - The Hunt, the hunt, THE HUNT!!!!!

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - The laughs :roflmao:

5. My comic Grail is - FF #1 Mexican Edition

6. My favorite forum is - The SS forum, of course!

7. My collecting ADD is - Collecting sigs on the comics I already got.. (thumbs u

I will make a small survey. Copy the questions and add your answer. Should be fun.

1. My favorite title to collect is - SA Fantastic Four and Variant FFs

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- Sandman #50 signed and sketched by Gaiman CGC SS 9.6

5. My comic Grail is - Marvel Comics #1

6. My favorite forum is - The Signature Room!

7. My collecting ADD is - Variant Covers on titles that I collect

1. My favorite title to collect is - Planet Comics

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- Broncho Bill 14

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - "Discovering" new artists.

5. My comic Grail is - Planet Comics 35

6. My favorite forum is - The Gold Forum

7. My collecting ADD is - Any book drawn by Manning. Sea Hunt? I have no desire to read that series, but it won't stop me from buying the books.

1. My favorite title to collect is - The Boys

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- crime suspenstories 22 CGC 4.5

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - Reading them.

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - Know that when I buy something the grade is right.

5. My comic Grail is - Superman 14

6. My favorite forum is - Comics General

7. My collecting ADD is - Key Issues.

1. My favorite title to collect is - BA Black Picture Frame Marvels

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- Haunt Of Fear 16

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - Finding sweet books

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - The people I have met who are now considered my friends.

5. My comic Grail is - Does not compute

6. My favorite forum is - Comics General

7. My collecting ADD is - Multiple of certain books.

1. My favorite era to collect is - pre-1956... I don't actually collect any one title, character or genre

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was - Wonder Woman #199 CGC 9.6 (thanks, Arex!)

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - being surrounded in my home with objects of beauty and rarity

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - "The amount of knowledge to be shared."

5. My comic Grail is - Detective Comics #27

6. My favorite forum is - Gold Comics

7. My collecting ADD is - Cool Covers - Ditto squared

1. My favorite title to collect is - G.I. Combat

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- A beautiful snow white, raw 9.4 copy of Sgt. Fury 49

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - Finding those elusive books that I was never able to get as a kid.

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - Being introduced to books I have never before seen

5. My comic Grail is - Currently, Sgt. Fury#1/G.I. Combat #87

6. My favorite forum is - The Silver Forum!

7. My collecting ADD is - Russ Heath or John Severin artwork

1. My favorite title to collect is - Bondage cover Fiction House

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- several "hidden" 95 cent cover priced Star Comics in a lot from Canada

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - still seeing things that I've never seen, after 35 years doing this

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - the sense of community that we have fostered, and real friendships that have developed over the past seven years

5. My comic Grail is - don't really have one. Right now am searching high and low for a Tales from the Crypt 25

6. My favorite forum is - the Golden Age forum

7. My collecting ADD is - Canadian cover priced Marvels and DCs from 1982-1986.