• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BRB - Banned

56 posts in this topic

did that post get pulled? Im assuming it did. Though after Chris torpedoed the thread early on and the back and forth about reading vs doing and which brand of toilet paper is better turned an otherwise good thread into one that proved it belonged in Comics General.

I thought he might have been Tom Murnane, but i always get the shills wrong, except for Luxxie. Luxxie is easy; who else drinks pineapple juice cocktails?

No, Tom is still here.

I thought he might have been Tom Murnane, but i always get the shills wrong, except for Luxxie. Luxxie is easy; who else drinks pineapple juice cocktails?

No, Tom is still here.

(thumbs u

BRB was none other than our longest standing member with more than 10,000 posts...but across at least 50+ IDs. :insane:

He's back again already...that I will guarantee you...and will continue to return again and again.

Long may he reign! (worship) (worship) (worship)

No, Tom is still here.

(thumbs u

BRB was none other than our longest standing member with more than 10,000 posts...but across at least 50+ IDs. :insane:

He's back again already...that I will guarantee you...and will continue to return again and again.

Long may he reign! (worship) (worship) (worship)

Rats ! :gossip: Those durn Lazarus Pits..... :insane:

How long are the informed among you gonna dance around this topic before throwing a name out? I don't follow shill activity and my interest in this is waning.