• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BRB - Banned

56 posts in this topic

I thought he might have been Tom Murnane, but i always get the shills wrong, except for Luxxie. Luxxie is easy; who else drinks pineapple juice cocktails?

No, Tom is still here.

(thumbs u

BRB was none other than our longest standing member with more than 10,000 posts...but across at least 50+ IDs. :insane:

He's back again already...that I will guarantee you...and will continue to return again and again.

Long may he reign! (worship) (worship) (worship)

dancing-mouse3.gif

I thought he might have been Tom Murnane, but i always get the shills wrong, except for Luxxie. Luxxie is easy; who else drinks pineapple juice cocktails?

No, Tom is still here.

(thumbs u

BRB was none other than our longest standing member with more than 10,000 posts...but across at least 50+ IDs. :insane:

He's back again already...that I will guarantee you...and will continue to return again and again.

dancing-mouse3.gif

doh!

No, no, no! That's...

How long are the informed among you gonna dance around this topic before throwing a name out? I don't follow shill activity and my interest in this is waning.

It's Stu. :gossip:

I thought you were talking about Bug.

How long are the informed among you gonna dance around this topic before throwing a name out? I don't follow shill activity and my interest in this is waning.

Does that mean you also wax?

Who doesn't?

No, Tom is still here.

(thumbs u

dancing-mouse3.gif

BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who doesn't?

Manscaping should not involve wax.

Who doesn't?

"Manscaping" - That's awesome; never heard it before. (worship)

I expect girls to wax, so it's only fair to do the same. I'm nothing if not sensitive to the needs of the chicks I'm doing.

Who doesn't?

"Manscaping" - That's awesome; never heard it before. (worship)

I expect girls to wax, so it's only fair to do the same. I'm nothing if not sensitive to the needs of the chicks I'm doing.

Do you wear "Guyliner" too?

The wiki page posted in the "Education" thread was probably what punched his ticket.

Definitely. When I saw that, I just assumed he had his new account all ready to go.

On another note:

BRB - Banned

No, you won't...shill

Kind of funny, but I would have found the lack of observational skill/historical knowledge troubling if it had been Architect or Dena.

The wiki page posted in the "Education" thread was probably what punched his ticket.

That was wiki page? No wonder it was so imformative. lol I thought that post was great, actually.

Andy

lol a thread that includes an array of topics..Manscaping?? really..lol ,I cannot imagine my husband's face if I were to approach him with a pot of hot wax and announce it was time for him to get 'scaped