• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Anyone know how to reach CAP Freak?

878 posts in this topic

I cannot officially speak for NOD, but I can relay that this just came to the Board's attention and they are working on it now.

Try to ban me from posting. Try.

I propose that before you are allowed to sell on this board that you must post a photograph of yourself so that your buyers can "eye-ball" you.

Frankly, I would have trouble buying something from this kid's lemonade stand much less a comic book.

Even if he wasn't 15, that haircut is a clear sign of poor decision making.

C

Would you buy from this sexy stud?

spandex.jpg

Vaughn, would it be alright to refer to use as 'ruggedly good looking' perhaps. thinking of you as "sexy" makes me chuck in my mouth just a 'lil bit.

Let's compromise and say ruggedly sexy. I'm going to get my lobbyists to propose the army go to all spandex for our uniforms.

Post a current picture. :gossip: ... :whistle:

Ok, here's me in red spandex, check out that 6 pack!

flash.jpg

I find it strange that some people think a lifetime ban is harsh for theft, yet nobody thinks that Luxx getting banned over and over is wrong.

He may have his issues and post some crazy *spoon*, but he's reportedly a damn good seller who actually had the ability to ship books that were paid for meh

As far as I'm concerned, a seller who calls these books "NM" has no place whatsoever on this board:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220433067153

I find it strange that some people think a lifetime ban is harsh for theft, yet nobody thinks that Luxx getting banned over and over is wrong.

He may have his issues and post some crazy *spoon*, but he's reportedly a damn good seller who actually had the ability to ship books that were paid for meh

As far as I'm concerned, a seller who calls these books "NM" has no place whatsoever on this board:

Point taken. At least you can see they're not though, and you probably would receive them.

I don't get it. Those are fine books that would easily get PGX 9.8s for the right price paid. :insane:

We'll see. I'm waiting on books I purchased right before his (Hello) last banning 5/27/2009.

I'm hoping for the best. :):wishluck:

We'll see. I'm waiting on books I purchased right before his (Hello) last banning 5/27/2009.

I'm hoping for the best. :):wishluck:

He's here if you need to get in touch with him. (thumbs u

Luxx like I may have to take revise my statement :whistle:

Well, at least we know he's been reading the boards and is probably *spoon*ing himself with the idea that people have his address and the possibility that is could be posted any time with a pic. on googlemaps and the idea the cop car driving by could be for him.

Has anyone actually filed a police report as was so wisely suggested about 17,000 posts ago?

Or can we count on another 17,698 posts of outrage, chest thumping, PM sending, texting and general condemnation without anyone actually doing anything?

(shrug)lol

I really think this would be the best (and quickest) way to get to the little bugger. Call the police department where Connor lives and ask to speak to a detective about an internet fraud case. They should at least start knocking on their door asking questions about the accusations. Then if his parents have any morals at all they should start the process of punishing Connor and making retribution to anyone who got scammed by him.

I did the same thing about 5 years ago by calling the local police department for a guy in Rhode Island (I live in Illinois) who screwed me and about 10 other buyers out of about $15,000 on Yahoo Auctions. I sent e-mails to all of the buyers he screwed over and organized a campaign to contact a certain detective at this police department. Within 6-9 months, the guy had to appear in court, was sentenced to 10 years probation and was ordered to pay restitution to everyone. Of course, I've received less than 15% of what I lost but at least I stuck with it and got something done. I think the same thing needs to be done with Connor.

i'll have additional updates in a few days, but he sent over a del con #, now if it's for my book, that's a different story...

j

J, you have the patience of a saint. Guess it comes with the job.

Whew.....that was a big read. I'm sad to hear about all this, and hope he will come around, see the light and make restitutions. At least open up a line of dialog with the people who he owes money to. Hiding is NOT the answer.

I remember him from Niks grading contest a few months back. CapFreak nailed like 14 in a row to finish out the competition. I was crushed. I also remember him going to Grinders dinner at the Redondo Pier and seeing some of those pics.

Whew.....that was a big read. I'm sad to hear about all this, and hope he will come around, see the light and make restitutions. At least open up a line of dialog with the people who he owes money to. Hiding is NOT the answer.

I remember him from Niks grading contest a few months back. CapFreak nailed like 14 in a row to finish out the competition. I was crushed. I also remember him going to Grinders dinner at the Redondo Pier and seeing some of those pics.

Yep, it seems strange that the guy organized the Secret Santa thread this year and the guy who has been a fixture on this board for a long time is suddenly Poison Ivy Junior and Pubic Enemy #1.

Connor is a thief who jokes about it and flaunts the rules.

Just read about this little brat. I feel his parents are also to blame......

A) For not realizing what he has done and is doing and HARSHLY reprimanding his actions.......and B) for not swallowing.

Then if his parents have any morals at all they should start the process of punishing Connor and making retribution to anyone who got scammed by him.

This seems to be a fundamental assumption. But for all we know, one or both of his parents could be advising him to do these things.

Jeez, my parents didn't know one third of the stuff I was doing at that age. Quite frankly, it was my "job" to keep them from finding out.

Nor did mine. But I was NOT stealing money from decent people and bragging about it.

Jeez, my parents didn't know one third of the stuff I was doing at that age. Quite frankly, it was my "job" to keep them from finding out.

Nor did mine. But I was NOT stealing money from decent people and bragging about it.

Yeah, well neither was I, but all sins are equal and even the best parents don't have control 24/7.

Yeah, well neither was I, but all sins are equal and even the best parents don't have control 24/7.

I'd have to agree with this statement about parents not knowing everything kids are doing 24x7, as it wouldn't be fair to blame the parents without even knowing them.

As far as all sins being equal, that comes across as a stretch as not cleaning up your toys versus ripping people off are a totally different story.