• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Anyone know how to reach CAP Freak?

878 posts in this topic

the pic was taken down. :golfclap:

Thank you!

I could see him reporting that just to take this thread out, and I'd rather keep the focus on actively forcing him to reimburse the buyers out cash than allowing him to weasel out of his responsibilities.

There's no use going there, because there's enough in this thread to find out where he lives and the google street view of the house already, without the picture posted. Anyone who has problems with him already has his address. Anyone with a screw loose doesn't need a screenshot to find him.

Just be careful is the real advice here.

I don't think anyone posted his street address in the thread, did they? I see where BaltimoreLauren is going with her concerns, and worst thing is this thread that now is putting pressure on Connor disappears when the mods see his home photo being listed.

Know what I mean? Pressure then disappears.

No one posted his street address but his full name and town are here. I put it into bigyellow.com and got 4 names all at the same address in the town, including his. It's that easy. There's even a chance it's not him.

So, the picture contains no more information than full name and town. If they pull the thread, it will be for those two tidbits, which can get you an address and google street view in 30 seconds. Are the posters of those pieces of information also going to delete their posts?

Glad to help... now if I can just squirm my way out of the OMG thread...

Would you like me to write you a note to excuse yourself?

Only if it comes with that picture in the letterhead so the mods cannot stop laughing. :baiting:

Only if it comes with that picture in the letterhead so the mods cannot stop laughing. :baiting:

hm

+1

hm

BL_letter.jpg

I don't own a clown suit, and your attempt at mimicking my humor was fail. F-. Sorry, hon. :(

You should PM Greggy. He's probably got a few extra clown suits lying around. ;)

I don't own a clown suit, and your attempt at mimicking my humor was fail. F-. Sorry, hon. :(

You should PM Greggy. He's probably got a few extra clown suits lying around. ;)

:gossip: That's not a clown suit.

:eek:

D: :sick:

:sick:

D: :sick:

In the words of the man himself... :acclaim:

It's a multi-functional, high-tech, body-armor Parka (technically a fleece jacket).

When combined with his time-travel/teleportation hat-device, he is a force to be

reckoned with. :gossip:

greggy-super-hat.jpg

Here he is seen in his weapon room.

It's a multi-functional, high-tech, body-armor Parka (technically a fleece jacket).

When combined with his time-travel/teleportation hat-device, he is a force to be

reckoned with. :gossip:

greggy-super-hat.jpg

Here he is seen in his weapon room.

Ah yes,...................."The Dork-Cave".