• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Anyone know how to reach CAP Freak?

878 posts in this topic

I, for one, am glad to see that Conner is surrounded by such a well-meaning group of adults who, despite his indiscretions, are not acting like juveniles themselves. Thank goodness everyone involved is simply working to get their money back rather than making fun of a child's physical appearance.

Kudos to everyone involved here. This is a proud day for the CGC message boards and comic collectors in general.

I, for one, am glad to see that Conner is surrounded by such a well-meaning group of adults who, despite his indiscretions, are not acting like juveniles themselves. Thank goodness everyone involved is simply working to get their money back rather than making fun of a child's physical appearance.

Kudos to everyone involved here. This is a proud day for the CGC message boards and comic collectors in general.

(thumbs u

If making fun of kids under 18 was off the table, I don't know what I'd do with my time...

Go play with your Legos :baiting:

I didn't make fun of the kid's appearance. He still deserves a swift kick in the arse, and he's still a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed.

I just think it's really interesting that a theme through this thread is the supposition that kids today feel empowered by the anonymity they have on the internet... Yet how many of the supposed "adults" who have been contributing to this thread would actually speak this way to a child (especially one they don't know) in person?

Would you call that 80-pound child in the photograph a "person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed" to his face, for example?

A shill with a moral compass, who would have thought? (shrug)

My troll. My very own troll. :cloud9:

SHILL you say. BURN the SHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sumo:

Turn about is fair play, MajorKhaos. :hi:

(shrug) I assure you we've never met, Watson.

Still a shill though huh?

We haven't, but I have read a lot of your posts. I'm surprised you of all people would take the high road when it comes to making fun of someone.