• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Anyone know how to reach CAP Freak?

878 posts in this topic

For the record:

I sent Junkenstein his book as I said I would, now he owes me $100.

About time!

And the rest of the folks on the list Connor?

Will be refunded as soon as the $100 dispute is over and I receive the other $100 as planned.

Connor, I am seriously lost here, why would the fact that you sent a book to one person, impact on your obligations to fulfill your other commitments?

If you sold books to people, why are we talking about refunds, what happened to the books?

:shrug:

For the record:

About time!

Will be refunded as soon as the $100 dispute is over and I receive the other $100 as planned.

Connor, I am seriously lost here, why would the fact that you sent a book to one person, impact on your obligations to fulfill your other commitments?

If you sold books to people, why are we talking about refunds, what happened to the books?

I have them, and their paid postage labels, it just took a while and by then people just wanted their money.

There should always have been an age limit, always.

But, people let a minor play on their emotions, said "aw shucks, it couldn't hurt"....and these are the consequences.

Now, any legal action will have to go through mommy and daddy, which makes it that much harder.

Dispassionate people rock.

Actually, it makes it easier, especially in California.

Parents are the ones with the assets as well. Given California law as it pertains to Minors, Theft, and the use of Computers to commit a crime our "little buddy" should be treading carefully. Although, since the simple act of fulfilling obligations in a timely manner while not simultaneously insulting and taunting the people he owes the obligation to is too difficult I can't imagine comprehension of the legal nuances is within the realm of possibility.

C

:shrug:[/color]

Bit off more than he could chew? (shrug)

At this point, after how many pages of this mess, just to see him address it is something. Even if it's only baby steps or even if he can only make it right one person at a time.

I have them, and their paid postage labels, it just took a while and by then people just wanted their money.

Connor, contact all the buyers you still owe funds or books to and make this right.

You burned many bridges, and I notice now that someone did call the police, you are trying to make this right.

NO EXCUSES. Get this fixed!

For the record:

About time!

(thumbs u

For the record:

About time!

The postage labels, probably are not valid any longer, you should cancel them, so you don't lose the money, and then just contact each person individually and settle with them. It should be done privately and hopefully, quickly.

I hope this means, you realize you need to make some changes. It's not easy...but do it one step at a time, and just get it done. Seriously, you'll feel better...and none of the guys who were kind enough to buy from you, deserved to be treated this way.

They did nothing wrong by making purchases and trusting you.

The postage labels, probably are not valid any longer, you should cancel them, so you don't lose the money, and then just contact each person individually and settle with them. It should be done privately and hopefully, quickly.

I hope this means, you realize you need to make some changes. It's not easy...but do it one step at a time, and just get it done. Seriously, you'll feel better...and none of the guys who were kind enough to buy from you, deserved to be treated this way.

They did nothing wrong by making purchases and trusting you.

Amazing how calling the police allows someone to immediately feel remorse.

Sorry, but Shark was right.

Sharon, wow are you an extremely kind person. My hero! :foryou:

Nothing posted on this thread changed my decision FYI. My plan was told to people who PM'd me, I just now made it public. Thank You.

None of your smartass posts in this thread has changed the fact that you are remorseless and you are creating excuses for your criminal behavior

Nothing posted on this thread changed my decision FYI. My plan was told to people who PM'd me, I just now made it public. Thank You.

meh ...............yeah, right.

zzz

TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS!

BWHAAAAHAAAAAAAAA

evil_genius_drevil.jpg