• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pressing war... choose sides

84 posts in this topic

Im offended that my avatar isnt in there.

And i participate in every pressing thread :sumo:

Honestly I thought about it and because you used a "real likeliness" image, i was careful not to step too deep. Your concerns have been duly noted.

Look again.

Im offended that my avatar isnt in there.

And i participate in every pressing thread :sumo:

I'm offended that my avatar IS there, and I hardly ever participate in pressing threads. :sumo:

Yay, anti pressers are winning. :banana: Hopefully all the pro pressers are too fed up with the other thread to enter this one. :grin:

Hey, cool. Even my avatar is there. I feel all important now. :headbang:

Yay, anti pressers are winning. :banana: Hopefully all the pro pressers are too fed up with the other thread to enter this one. :grin:

Hey, cool. Even my avatar is there. I feel all important now. :headbang:

My avatar is missing,I'm so not important :cry: I'm on the anti-pressing side of this debate. (thumbs u

well I guess I've been put on the pro-pressing side

Actually I didn't go that deep, don't pay attention to order. :hi:

oh ok good. I'm probably in the middle. I'm not anti-pressing, but think it should be disclosed and that it is resto. so I'll choose the crack option on the poll... oh wait

oh ok good. I'm probably in the middle. I'm not anti-pressing, but think it should be disclosed and that it is resto. so I'll choose the crack option on the poll... oh wait

This poll is black and white. No pansy assed answers. :sumo:

You tell them.

You tell them.

Hush, anti-pressing pansy. :slapfight:

You tell them.

Hush, anti-pressing pansy. :slapfight:

:roflmao:

Due to the overwhelming landslide of requests and myriad of complaints regarding lack of recognition, it is hereby duly noted that any and all requests for inclusion into this special edition will be given special consideration, provided of course a small consulting fee is made to a certain charity (the bronze_rules cares for his collection fund).

Oh, and to the previous whiners... er concerned members, go back and look again :whistle: