• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OSPG in line with Jumbo #31?

30 posts in this topic

I should think it was worth at least 3xy2+(yxm - 5)

Since y is a function of quality of content, the value of that book will always trend towards 0.

Next time you get a Jumbo #31, I will gladly pay you a price that trends toward $0. You know where to find me.

Since y is a function of quality of content, the value of that book will always trend towards 0.

Next time you get a Jumbo #31, I will gladly pay you a price that trends toward $0. You know where to find me.

The Thrilling Stamp book has a very low y value.

Low y value = low price

The Jumbo 31 is chock full of good stuff (thumbs u

High y value = high price

Low y value = low price

Damn you with your logic and your excellent barbeque and your Blue Bell ice cream! :frustrated:

(I think I need to visit Texas again.)

Low y value = low price

Damn you with your logic and your excellent barbeque and your Blue Bell ice cream! :frustrated:

the best ice cream on the face of the earth is Publix's limited edition Banana Pudding Ice Cream...since they only produce it for 3 months, I have had to order a remote freezer truck to store the 600 sleeves (6 gallons per sleeve) that I ordered to last me a lifetime (too bad ice cream does expire after a year or so...something tells me that if I consume 3600 pounds of ice cream over the next year, I might be "larger" than life)

Low y value = low price

the best ice cream on the face of the earth is Publix's limited edition Banana Pudding Ice Cream...since they only produce it for 3 months, I have had to order a remote freezer truck to store the 600 sleeves (6 gallons per sleeve) that I ordered to last me a lifetime (too bad ice cream does expire after a year or so...something tells me that if I consume 3600 pounds of ice cream over the next year, I might be "larger" than life)

Bring some to Ponscon. I'll help you prevent a pint or two from going bad.

This is what happens - a thread originally about the value of Jumbo #31 is now about ice cream flavors.

Still has a long way to go to match the comic thread that ended up with about 100 pages of NCAA March Madness discussion tacked on a couple years back.

This sounds like what I do every year when Farm Stores sells their eggnog (by far the best eggnog ever produced). After making a run into South Florida to get it, we freeze gallons of the stuff not only for ourselves but to share with friends that live too distant to be able to get any.

This is what happens - a thread originally about the value of Jumbo #31 is now about ice cream flavors.

Still has a long way to go to match the comic thread that ended up with about 100 pages of NCAA March Madness discussion tacked on a couple years back.

we just go with the flow :)

Jumbo 31.....?

What about the jumbos that have no slabbed copies like 24....and others, are they really easier to find than 31 ?

I like strawberry

I wonder if Gerber is a bit more accurate than the census on this kind of thing since there's probably many GA collections tucked away that the owner doesn't want to slab or sell.