• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What books will you be looking for in '04?

42 posts in this topic

I'm thinking of....GULP....venturing into DC territory ( blush.gif) and get some reader runs of Legion of Superheroes, Green Lantern and some other series I enjoyed during the late 70's early 80's....oh and I want a Fantastic Four #1 and #2 as well thumbsup2.gif

I'm thinking of....GULP....venturing into DC territory ( blush.gif) and get some reader runs of Legion of Superheroes, Green Lantern and some other series I enjoyed during the late 70's early 80's....oh and I want a Fantastic Four #1 and #2 as well thumbsup2.gif

laugh.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Yeah I expected you to notice this smile.gif

We've been the underbidders on quite a few FF#2s the last few months (and the under-under-under bidders on a few #1s...man crazy prices on those)

We've been the underbidders on quite a few FF#2s the last few months (and the under-under-under bidders on a few #1s...man crazy prices on those)

Here is a nice one that didn't set a GP record for a change.

I broke the ice with a watch bid.

VG is just to high a grade for me to consider for FF 1. frown.gif

CGC 4.0 FF 1

Here is a nice one that didn't set a GP record for a change.

I broke the ice with a watch bid.

VG is just to high a grade for me to consider for FF 1. frown.gif

CGC 4.0 FF 1

I don't even look at FF#1's above 2.5 frown.gif

Maybe I'll get a nice restored copy this year....Prices are crazy...

And I need a FF#4 as well 893frustrated.gif Damn movie hype

I'm going out on a limb here, and hoping nobody else goes after these books, but..

How about NM copies of Shanna The She-Devil #'s 1 and 2. Great Steranko covers!!! Don't everybody go after these at once.

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

As always, looking for Fantastic Four issues in NM, but the one book I'd love to land in 2004 is the FF Annual #2 in 9.4 NM. Wish me luck!

I have a feeling we are going to be competing for some of the same books, Dan. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

My big books for 2004: F.F. # 15 + 17 in 9.0 or better. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Mostly golden Age - Fighting Yank , Black Terror, Funny Pages, Amazing Man Comics, Mystery Men, & I love Wonderworld Comics , & hopefully some Silver Age JLA ,Green Lantern, ATOM., & Flash!!!! If I get some books of any of these I'll be a happy camper!!!!! cloud9.gif

Catmans cool.gifI just love the L .B. Cole covers later in the run!! I myself need to complete those they are, #26,27,& 30. Hangman # 3 isn't that the gorey one?"beheading" devil.gif