• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROTTEN #1

43 posts in this topic

I have a 9.8 Irredeemable # 1 Sketch Cover..definately a 9.8 contendor..will be slabbed after Heroes

Oh it's the earth 2 Comics 500 limited variant... not the second print

just make sure when you get that bad boy back from cgc in 9.8 form you send me a pm..lol

I almost didn't read it because it's Moonstone, who publish a whole lot of spoon. When I did, though, I enjoyed it.

I still have a couple copies at my shop, if people are looking for them.

so I'm in Seattle with the wife on a vacation and googled local comic shops so I could pick up my weekly stuff. Walked into Zanadus and the co-writters for Rotten were having a signing. Obviously I picked a copy up and had them sign it. Thought this was pretty funny. Oh, my wife also disovered a pretty big selection of old Playboys in the store, bought a few, think it may be her new thing to collect.

so I'm in Seattle with the wife on a vacation and googled local comic shops so I could pick up my weekly stuff. Walked into Zanadus and the co-writters for Rotten were having a signing. Obviously I picked a copy up and had them sign it. Thought this was pretty funny. Oh, my wife also disovered a pretty big selection of old Playboys in the store, bought a few, think it may be her new thing to collect.

Sounds like you have a keeper... Better hang onto her.... (thumbs u

Sounds like you have a keeper... Better hang onto her.... (thumbs u

Careful, she won't let you read them if they are collectable. :baiting:

I found a copy a few days ago after searching for a couple weeks.

Its a good zombie story. If anyone has not yet do yourself a favor and pick up a copy.

Also if you find an image book 13 Chambers...pick it up its AWSOME

This series is getting no love from the LCS. I think it's because it's published by Moonstone.

My LCS only had 1 copy and it was the one for my pull box. Out of curiosity I called the next closest shop and they too only ordered 1 issue.

I thought it was OK. Not as good as #1, but #1 was great in my opinion and #2 ended... to be continued. So I'll judge after #3.

It's definitely good enough that I'm still on board reading. (thumbs u