• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adventure Con Report with Pictures

11 posts in this topic

This is my first Comic Con report so please bear with me if its a little long but I had a great time down south.

Saturday -

The 8 hour drive went very quickly since I planned ahead and purchased a "how to fit in when in the South" on audio tape and the only downside was getting stuck in the heavy traffic caused by all the people moving out of Ohio. Upon arriving in beutiful Knoxville Tenn I quickly found my hotel room:

COMICCON4.jpg

Lets just say - very spacious! After a short rest - I was off to the convention. The security was strict but friendly:

COMICCON3.jpg

I always love pictures of people at the conventions even more than the actual comics purchased so here are a couple pictures of the people I ran into while wondering through the convention.

COMICCON1.jpg

COMICCON5.jpg

Well, needless to say - I am quite please with the selection of premium comics I saw at the show. It took a while but I selected my favorites (even though I paid a premium since the guy said they were NM - sweet!)

COMIC3.jpg

COMIC2.jpg

COMIC1.jpg

Sweat tea, was I tired after walkin all day. I left the convention and asked this nice lady what $20 would get me in town. .

Beehivegirl.jpg

I guess that is not appreciated down south so needless to say my great spacius room went unused since my night was spent relaxing and avoiding my cellmates:

Brother.jpg

Behindbars.jpg

Ok . . I promised myself I would rap this up soon but I hope you enjoyed my first Comic Con report and I hope to have an even better one after the Chicago Con. God bless and remember . .

Paladin.jpg

This is my first Comic Con report so please bear with me if its a little long but I had a great time down south.

Saturday -

The 8 hour drive went very quickly since I planned ahead and purchased a "how to fit in when in the South" on audio tape and the only downside was getting stuck in the heavy traffic caused by all the people moving out of Ohio. Upon arriving in beutiful Knoxville Tenn I quickly found my hotel room:

COMICCON4.jpg

Doc Watson let you stay at his house?