• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Surfer CGC collection

20 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

>>Okay, my last two posts seemed to have dissappeared and some people thought I was splitting up the collection but I would like to sell it as a whole. Asking $6,000 for everything. Please PM me with offers for the whole lot>>

I didn't plan on selling my collection but I got a great offer on a used car that I would like to get. I listed my collection below and can include pics soon. Please PM me any offers. None of the books have any date stamps or writing with the exception of FF 49 which has a date written in grease pencil on the "F".

Silver Surfer 1 CGC 9.2 white pages

Silver Surfer 2 CGC 9.2 off-white to white pages

Silver Surfer 3 CGC 9.0 off-white to white pages (crack in CGC case)

Silver Surfer 4 CGC 9.0 off-white pages

Silver Surfer 5 CGC 9.0 white pages

Silver Surfer 6 CGC 9.0 off-white to white pages

Silver Surfer 7 CGC 9.0 off-white to white pages

Silver Surfer 12 CGC 8.5 white pages

Silver Surfer 14 CGC 9.2 white pages (coming very soon)

Silver Surfer 15 CGC 9.2 off-white pages

Silver Surfer 16 CGC 8.5 cream to off-white pages

Fantastic Four 48 CGC 9.2 off-white to white pages (old CGC blue label)

Fantastic Four 49 CGC 8.5 off-white pages (old CGC blue label)

Fantastic Four 50 CGC 8.5 cream to off-white pages (with Desert Wind Comics to get signed by Stan Lee for the CGC Signature Series)

Fantastic Four 55 CGC 9.0 off-white pages

Fantastic Four 57 CGC 9.0 off-white to white pages

Fantastic Four 59 CGC 9.2 off-white pages (crack in CGC case)

Fantastic Four 72 CGC 9.0 off-white to white pages

Fantastic Four 75 CGC 9.2 off-white pages

Fantastic Four 77 CGC 9.0 cream to off-white pages

Fantastic Four Annual 5 CGC 9.2 off-white pages

Tales to Astonish 93 CGC 9.2 off-white to white pages

+

Savage Tales 1 CGC 9.0 white pages (1st Man Thing)

Incredible Hulk 250 CGC 9.6 Signature Series (signed by Sal Buscema)

If they're disappearing, it's probably because you're trying to sell a PGX graded book. You can't sell that here unless you crack it out of the slab and sell it raw.

If they're disappearing, it's probably because you're trying to sell a PGX graded book. You can't sell that here unless you crack it out of the slab and sell it raw.

>>Ah, thank you for letting me know - I will remove the HOS 92 from the list unless someone wants it included with the whole package.

Is the HoS #92 still going with the whole set?

>>Yep, and the entire set is now sold (with the exception of the Hulk 250 which has some sentimental value to me)

The winner will be revealing himself soon.

my money is on Brian.... 2c

>>Yep, and the entire set is now sold (with the exception of the Hulk 250 which has some sentimental value to me)

hm so not selling that one?

hm so not selling that one?

>>Yeah, the Hulk 250 I'm keeping - I originally bought a copy of this issue of the newstand new and read it a thousand times. Still have my original beat up copy and picked up this super CGC 9.6 Signature Series signed by Sal Buscema last year.

Adam is a great guy to deal with and I'm happy that the deal went very smoothly. I'll have to post a pic of my car when I get it!