• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this Rangers Comics #31!

16 posts in this topic

And speaking of books that look better than their technical grade. :whistle: Here's my pickup from the Big Apple con. In hand, this book looks like it just rolled off the press...amazingly rich colors and gloss, nice crisp spine. But, couple of small tears in the URC (longest is about 1/4"), very soft NCB crease/impression through the "E" of the logo, and some dirt and shadowing on back. Thanks all!

rangers31.jpg

rangers31back.jpg

back cover is ugly but front is gorgeous. I've never seen this issue and thought I'd seen them all. It's gonna get hammered due to back cover probably a 4.5 but we buy Fiction House for their front covers so who cares? You ever wanna sell it let me know!

I was going to say 7.0 until I saw the BC.

Nice book Jon!

Interesting comparison between the two copies currently up here. I'd say the technical grade on this one is lower because of that BC (which can probably be easily improved a couple of grades).

But the color strike here is dramatically better than he other. the dresses don't even look the same color.

Still currently around a 4.5 but Wow.... (thumbs u

Nice book Jon!

Interesting comparison between the two copies currently up here. I'd say the technical grade on this one is lower because of that BC (which can probably be easily improved a couple of grades).

But the color strike here is dramatically better than he other. the dresses don't even look the same color.

I would put the two copies in the same grade range on a technical level - but would far prefer this copy if I had to choose.

Nice book Jon!

I would put the two copies in the same grade range on a technical level - but would far prefer this copy if I had to choose.

I agree. The colors in that book are great!