• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Mystery Comics

37 posts in this topic

(tsk) Stop posting such drek

I'm going to leave a garbage can outside your house for you to deposit them..........

more drek for the garbage George,or maybe the recycle since it's in plastic

marvel51.jpg

I have to put in a plug for the following cover, although in general I like the earlier ones better. I like #15 because it has the month and year on the cover, so you really get a sense of the historical significance of the cover.

81371.jpg.fd1a037b533d724a623098a6ac377fbb.jpg

Although a terrible scan....I think the black covers are very nice and a bit underrated myself (thumbs u I would certainly agree that the later issue are far more easy to find even in higher grades and not having the name shomburg on the cover makes them much less of a solid investment.....but you also don't have to sell a kidney to purchase one lol

MarvelMystery73c.jpg

(tsk) Stop posting such drek

I'm going to leave a garbage can outside your house for you to deposit them..........

more drek for the garbage George,or maybe the recycle since it's in plastic

marvel51.jpg

You can recycle that Chicago copy with me (thumbs u

Nice copies.

On a side note, I happened by my LCS the other day, and there is a "new" Marvel Mystery Comics for sale. (#1). Cool cover. The first half is new, the 2nd half is a reprint, I think. Anyhow, it was a fun read.

One of my favorites:

mmc32raw4.jpg

A great book indeed Surfer(love the teeth!).IMHO many in the 30's are great,especially the 32,33,34,35 & 36

I like this cover. Got it from Bob Horn.

2078220065_9e0372a3da_b.jpg

One of my favorites:

mmc32raw4.jpg

A great book indeed Surfer(love the teeth!).IMHO many in the 30's are great,especially the 32,33,34,35 & 36

Now that is one of the cooler MM's that I don't see very often..what is the date on that Oct '42?

One of my favorites:

mmc32raw4.jpg

Now that is one of the cooler MM's that I don't see very often..what is the date on that Oct '42?

Wow.....!!! Its like a map or something. Very cool cover. I'll have to get one of those :grin:

3303693207_977764c8ae_b.jpg

Like covers with those little Green Guys!

I like this cover too. Got it from Bob Horn.

Yes it is from 1942

Wow.....!!! Its like a map or something. Very cool cover. I'll have to get one of those :grin: