• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lots of Caps.....if anyones interested

6 posts in this topic

hmmmmmm??.....not one comment yet. Its not an auction.....its a buy it now sale. Just tryin to help a brotha out :angel:

these books have been shopped to death on ebay over the last year or so...

such little confidence in PGX.... I bought a couple of PGX caps from mrschomburg last year, sent them to cgc, and 1 or 2 had resto, and the others all came back lower (except one was the same)...

I wouldn't buy a pgx GA book these days if cioracs bladder depended on it

these books have been shopped to death on ebay over the last year or so...

such little confidence in PGX.... I bought a couple of PGX caps from mrschomburg last year, sent them to cgc, and 1 or 2 had resto, and the others all came back lower (except one was the same)...

I wouldn't buy a pgx GA book these days if cioracs bladder depended on it

offer him half maybe? ;)

I know of a group of OO hoarded PGX slabs (Conan #1-5, Iron Man #1-18, Sub-Mariner #1-10, and a few miscellaneous books) that I picked up locally and flipped on eBay that would grade at least one grade point (if not two) higher on a resub based on the few that I did send to CGC. I am still kicking myself for flipping the books I bought that were graded (Conan #1 PGX 9.2 and Subby #8 PGX 9.0 especially) that looked much better to me. doh!

I should actually go through all of my old scans and try to track the serial numbers down now. hm