• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skypinkblu's GOLDENAGE LISTINGS, EBAY .99 to 9.99 start no reserves

7 posts in this topic

Wonder Woman, Sensation, Boy Commando's, Adventures, a few more

I had these on a thread a few weeks ago, I hope some people do bid, lol...cause starting this low, can be scary;)

If you win and are a board member, let me know, I'll take off 50% of the shipping...and anyone from outside the US, from this board, are welcome to bid as well, just let me know so I can unblock you. SKYPINKBLU's Auctions

Oh, there is also a Human Torch #2 (1) listed, but that one is a make offer deal, not 99 cents;)

sensation390001-1.jpg

ww720002.jpg

boycommands80001.jpg

adv850001.jpg

crack170001.jpg

Mamaroneck is in-between 2 rivers, and I'm a mile from the Sound, my house is on the highest point in the town...and I came home to water in the basement... :tonofbricks: only happened in the past few years, the water table must be changing, you could SKI down this street, I'm pretty high up.

LUCKILY, my books are on the 2nd floor, I'm not taking chances;)

I love those early Wonder Womans SKY!

Great to see you.

Terry

((((Terry)))) I've missed you, great to see you:)

I just listed a few more books, I forgot how much work this is...there was a time I listed every week on Ebay, lol