• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

9.8 Amazing Spider-Man # 122

23 posts in this topic

Wow ! What an incredible book. The thing I don't understand is how someone could possibly ignore the urge to slab such an awesome specimen. What do you think a universal book in this kind of shape would go for,... $3000 ? You know a seller really has the interests of the purists at heart when he can overcome his desire for profit and worry about us little guys that yearn for a quality book at a reasonable price. Thanks Comic Keys ! Virtually Unimproveable ! That has to be the quote of the year.

Note: TWO negatives are entirely retaliatory in nature and were received by me immediately after leaving negative feedback for sellers whom I paid yet never received any merchandise from. Details by request.

how do we know ?! - confused-smiley-013.gif Feedback is private...

Note: TWO negatives are entirely retaliatory in nature and were received by me immediately after leaving negative feedback for sellers whom I paid yet never received any merchandise from. Details by request.

how do we know ?! - confused-smiley-013.gif Feedback is private...

Danny PAID for a book and never received it?? How horrible.

I hope you all are being sarcastic. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif $6000 book if memory serves correctly. Slabbed at 9.8 that is.

$5000 book....during Spidey1 movie hype. I doubt an ASM 122 9.8 would even come close to that figure anymore.....

When was the last time one was offered? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

With books like this the movie hype isn't as much of a factor. The last one sold in the Heritage November auction for close to $6000 as Spider9698 said. It's never sold for as low as $5000 but only 2 have come up for public auction.