• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unpaid Item Case

15 posts in this topic

I've had a book sell on eBay and the buyer hasn't paid, the auction ended a week ago today. I've tried to open an unpaid item case but the radio button for 'buyer has not paid' is greyed out and I cannot choose that option.

Does anybody know the reason for this? How long do you have to wait before you can choose that option? None of the choices in the drop down box below apply as we haven't agreed not to complete the transaction, I just want to claim my listing fee back and close the transaction. He hasn't responded to any correspondence so I can only take it he's not going to pay up.

Ebay.jpg

Today is actually the 7th day, maybe it's after the exact time the book sold? The unpaid item option only appeared today, I'll give it a few hours and try again.

Thanks for the help people (thumbs u

No problem, it's not like I have a vested intrest or anything :baiting:

Was it you that won it? hm

Thanks for the help people (thumbs u

No problem, it's not like I have a vested intrest or anything :baiting:

Was it you that won it? hm

You impatient bugger - I told you I would pay after Diggler won his court case for unfair banning of an obscured nipple :baiting: