• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

is there a rule on how fast some1 can put a name here? if not it sounds like there needs to be! this was a very helpfull thread to help inform those of wrong doing by others. things happened tooo fast in my mind! which has turned this into a bashing post!

what is the shipping again? i will even donate half of shipping !

can we all take a deep breath and be happy?

8/16/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

Chi Bamm

comicmankev

donavan74

Joker-Fish

Herald2Galactus (1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Nascar

Sid

:sumo:

Don't sweat it man.. I'm done arguing. and I wouldn't give this guy the sweat off my balls right now yet ever do any business with him EVER... the way he has acting throughout this whole ordeal didn't need to take place and could have very easily been avoided as I am a very easy going guy (as the people I have worked with on here know).. He on the other hand was wound up way to tight from the start and went off the deep end almost instantly..

I hereby nominate myself for board probation, just so I don't continue buying Flaming_Telepath's sweet books :cloud9:

I second that nomination! :golfclap:

Yeah, but I like paying the shipping..... :cloud9::luhv: It gets my books here faster than some US shipped books :o The last batch from the UK got here in 4 days..... including the weekend :o:cloud9::luhv::banana:

who cares... i'm done with this baby nonsense, good day.

Actually it's proven that children bury the hatchet and make friends again much quicker then adults.

Adults have a previous history in learned experiences in which to form grudges and lasting negative opinions of certain situations. Children because of simple lack of years on the planet have a limited set of experiences to draw from and therefore are much quicker to forget most perceived wrongs committed by others.

Plus he said yo' momma is so old her social security # is 6. :insane:

I'm assuming your order was of much greater value, rather then just a few fill ins which made it well worth the shipping cost eh?.. not $20+ shipping on an order under $40 (unless you go with the cheaper shipping in which you wait upward of 6 weeks for delivery..well to each its own)

I'm assuming your order was of much greater value, rather then just a few fill ins which made it well worth the shipping cost eh?.. not $20+ shipping on an order under $40 (unless you go with the cheaper shipping in which you wait upward of 6 weeks for delivery..well to each its own)

Dude, the value of the books is immaterial. The fact is when you hit the :takeit: before negotiating then you accept the terms as is. End of story.

Now, go make me a ham sandwich......