• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Who are you referring too? Myself? If so I am legal drinking age. Anyways I just don't think its fair to keep purchasing more and more comics while at the same time charging up multiple credit cards. I have heard stores of dealers, I won't mention any names, who have indeed done this in order to acquire certain pieces. Credit card bills that till this day, 10 or 15 years ago, they are still paying off. I just don' t think this right nor fair to seller or others who have the money too pay up front.
Thats like saying, you shouldnt buy a home because you dont have the 400-900 thousand in your bank account. (shrug)

No read my post. Yes I believe you can put things on credit cards. Things that are necessary, such as food, clothing, transportation and shelter. I just have a problem when it comes to charging excess frivolous stuff.

Comics are necassary for dealers since they are trying to make a living buying and selling.

Keep trying :baiting:

:blahblah:

Who are you referring too? Myself? If so I am legal drinking age. Anyways I just don't think its fair to keep purchasing more and more comics while at the same time charging up multiple credit cards. I have heard stores of dealers, I won't mention any names, who have indeed done this in order to acquire certain pieces. Credit card bills that till this day, 10 or 15 years ago, they are still paying off. I just don' t think this right nor fair to seller or others who have the money too pay up front.
Thats like saying, you shouldnt buy a home because you dont have the 400-900 thousand in your bank account. (shrug)

No read my post. Yes I believe you can put things on credit cards. Things that are necessary, such as food, clothing, transportation and shelter. I just have a problem when it comes to charging excess frivolous stuff.

Comics are necassary for dealers since they are trying to make a living buying and selling.

zzz

zzz
:whatev:

zzz

zzz

zzz
:golfclap:

zzz
:golfclap:
:acclaim:

zzz
exactly

zzz
exactly

I accept Time Payments . . . It's TIME, and you PAY :sumo:

lol

Seriously - any payment terms need to be confirmed by the buyer as accepted by the seller in advance of committing to purchase. Plain. And. Simple. :makepoint:

How old is this guy?

Seriously??? I don't see how this should make a difference to the seller? I honestly don't care how someone comes up with the $ they give me. As long as it's legal.

I accept Time Payments . . . It's TIME, and you PAY :sumo:

lol

Seriously - any payment terms need to be confirmed by the buyer as accepted by the seller in advance of committing to purchase. Plain. And. Simple. :makepoint:

Common sense, and correct indeed. :grin:

Andy

8/21/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

CAP_FFreek

Chi Bamm

comicmankev

donavan74

Joker-Fish

Herald2Galactus (1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Nascar

Sid

:sumo:

I have paid for the item but will serve my time on the probation list.

i used to be upset that I never sold much on the boards, now I'm quite relieved.
lol It will be a while before I start another FS thread. :blush: I'm just going to collect comics. I have good self control about not overspending. :wishluck:

Careful there are also people who don't send the books after you pay for them as well.

i used to be upset that I never sold much on the boards, now I'm quite relieved.
lol It will be a while before I start another FS thread. :blush: I'm just going to collect comics. I have good self control about not overspending. :wishluck:

Careful there are also people who don't send the books after you pay for them as well

Careful there are also people who don't send the books after you pay for them as well.

Careful there are also people who don't send the books after you pay for them as well

(thumbs u

8/21/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

CAP_FFreek

Chi Bamm

comicmankev

donavan74

Joker-Fish

Herald2Galactus (1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Nascar

Sid

:sumo:

I have paid for the item but will serve my time on the probation list.

A noble soul . . . :grin: You will be removed upon confirmation from Dan.