• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

As agreed on by Filter and TFL the Avengers #1 has now been delivered via overnight shipping. Time to remove Filter from the probation list.

lol

He's on the list!?!? :o

It's a joke right, or do I have to go back and look?

:makepoint:

As agreed on by Filter and TFL the Avengers #1 has now been delivered via overnight shipping. Time to remove Filter from the probation list.

lol

I'm quite proud of my solution. :acclaim:

Dave, you are A Number One - The Duke - King of New York!

Anyone here have a $1,100 held over there held like a clever? Didn't think so..... Spare me the it wouldn't of happened to me.... Concerns he had. The holding of a book that was bought and paid for IN FULL? Not there's anymore. Just in there possession.?? I don't think so..

Dude...you got the book ( :news: )...you were made whole (contractually speaking of course)...any implied threats etc have been rendered moot legally and you are now pizzing into the wind...you have ignored all requests to acknowledge that you FAILED in your contractual obligation to meet your down-payment obligations and ultimately your obligation to follow through on the transaction...we all have our lives to live...with their ups and downs, you were given an opportunity to back out unscathed from the transaction, benificently so...you chose not to do so, to hold on to the hope that you could reel in this book (reminds me of a lot of sub-prime loan homeowners these days)...you are a clueless individual and I will leave it at that... :boo:

This is a good thread...I'll add intrigue by making the honest statement that I've had both failed transactions with filter81 AND CapFreak...welcome to the boards, gents and ladies of course... (:

I am still waiting for this PM Adam. You know the one where you offer to fly me to Rochester and put me up in a nice hotel room. You said you did send that PM. You said this in a response to a Divad post. I can quote it if you like..... But we both know it doesn't exist. So who was right and who was wrong Adam?

A road trip to Rochester does not mean flying there the last time I checked. No mention of you putting me up in a nice hotel. Just getting a nice hotel room. I don't see any "I'll pay for this, that... I will check back every now and then for this PM... I mean if you made up this stuff. I suppsose you could make up other C rap as well.

I am very comfortable with what I did. None of you know the law to well I guess. You can't keep something that is not yours. No matter what you would like to do. It is illegal plain and simple. I got the book all right. After I filed "a bad business decision" Pay Pal Dispute.

Have fun with the train ride folks. I hope he poll goes to 119 for 0 against.. Like I give a rats azz...

Please get out your Webster's and look up the word obfuscation... doh!

While he's paging through Webster's maybe he can figure out the difference between THERE and THEIR. I had to read that damn post 4 times before I could figure out what this short bus riding ESL speaker was trying to say.

I mean look at this

Anyone here have a $1,100 held over there held like a clever? Didn't think so..... Spare me the it wouldn't of happened to me.... Concerns he had. The holding of a book that was bought and paid for IN FULL? Not there's anymore. Just in there possession.?? I don't think so..

:frustrated:

This is a good thread...I'll add intrigue by making the honest statement that I've had both failed transactions with filter81 AND CapFreak...welcome to the boards, gents and ladies of course... (:

:o:o:o

There is the no scrolling required rare variant.

I like it. How about we put the most recent additions in RED

:sumo: 6/3/09 PROBATION UPDATE :sumo:

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

aaron568 (added 11/6/08)

bronzejunkie (added 3/26/07)

CAP freak (added 5/21/09 - 4th "Hall of Shame" Member)

clobberintime (added 11/7/07)

comicmankev (added 3/27/07)

ComicSupply (added 10/28/08 - 3rd "Hall of Shame" Member)

DarkKnight2K4(added 4/24/08)

donavan74(added 3/27/07)

Ghastly(added by majority vote 12/3/07)

gilbertotorres(added 11/5/08 - 2nd "Hall of Shame" Member)

Henchman(added 4/25/08)

Herald2Galactus(Inaugural Member & 1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Jmarch51(added 2/14/08)

Lighthouse(added 6/13/07)

Marc Wolfe(added 9/15/08)

Markweb(added 3/24/09)

matewan1990(added 3/3/08)

mjacobs8(added 1/24/09)

Nascar(added 6/2/07)

NEXTLVL(added 10/12/08)

Roxx Gang (added 3/31/09)

rza808 (added 12/29/08)

Sid(added 8/8/07)

SIXX_VAN_ROSE(added 11/7/08)

SpiderJay300(added 9/15/07)

Superman20(added 12/18/07)

THATONEGUY(added 1/11/08)

TFL(added 6/2/09)

Wolfhulk(added 3/24/09)(You can't hide by changin' your user name!)

Needs a list of his own:

AlleyBat(added 5/23/08)$4000.00 scam!!! :sumo:

I was staying well clear of this until I read this in Sergio's sales thread.

Sergio:

Divad has you on the list because I asked that you be added to it, to be honest. I understand your situation. I was once in it. Though I would of liked a "I'm very sorry, but due to a personal problem. I can't afford to buy this book from you" PM That would of been all I needed.

I did incur a $20 loss on this book. I had it sold to you. then after it was clear I would not be getting the payment. I had to sell the book to cover purchases I had made for a bit less.

I will do this for you. if you will deposit that $20 into my Pay Pal account. I will let Divad know that you made good on the book. But the non payment did put me in a little bit of a situation of my own to deal with.

TFL, can you really not see how :censored: hypocritical this is?? And you only waited two months, not five.

I did indeed incur the loss on this book. I simply wanted to be made whole again, as it were. I sold the book for $20 less. I don't think it is at all an unreasonable request. I held this book for close to 2{two} months for Sergio. I could of actually sold this book for $20 more than what Sergio was going to get the book for. But I held onto the book. He DID promise to buy the book.

Sergio brought up the fact of paying for any incurred loss on the book, Not I.

I waited almost 2{two} months for payment. Lost that sale, another sale for a bit more money. Then sold the book for a little less money... I think I am entitled to this.

Good Luck with the sales Sergio!!!

No obviously you don't. So if Filter bring up the fact of paying for any incurred losses are you going to make him whole? No, of course you're not. You should think he is entitled to it as you were your $20.

You make me sick.

Anyone here have a $1,100 held over there held like a clever? Didn't think so.....

Personally? No I haven’t. But come on down to the real world where companies will COME AFTER you if you owe them that much money or even significantly less. Better yet, how about I not pay my rent for a month and then complain to everyone about how my land lord is such a because he actually cares about the money I owe him. “held over your head like a clever?” WHAT?

I've read every post about this situation and I have to say that Filter has handled this like a gentleman while TFL cries and cries about issues not at all relevant to the actual problem at hand.

The comment I quoted really bugs me. To TFL it's just a comic book deal and he didn’t pay for the book he agreed upon. It’s money he had assigned to a comic book purchase, nothing essential to living. To Filter, that money could mean mortgage payments and food on the table. I’m not involved in this discussion and it has nothing to do with me, but like I said, that comment REALLY got under my skin and I had to say something.

I was staying well clear of this until I read this in Sergio's sales thread.

Sergio:

Divad has you on the list because I asked that you be added to it, to be honest. I understand your situation. I was once in it. Though I would of liked a "I'm very sorry, but due to a personal problem. I can't afford to buy this book from you" PM That would of been all I needed.

I did incur a $20 loss on this book. I had it sold to you. then after it was clear I would not be getting the payment. I had to sell the book to cover purchases I had made for a bit less.

I will do this for you. if you will deposit that $20 into my Pay Pal account. I will let Divad know that you made good on the book. But the non payment did put me in a little bit of a situation of my own to deal with.

TFL, can you really not see how :censored: hypocritical this is?? And you only waited two months, not five.

I did indeed incur the loss on this book. I simply wanted to be made whole again, as it were. I sold the book for $20 less. I don't think it is at all an unreasonable request. I held this book for close to 2{two} months for Sergio. I could of actually sold this book for $20 more than what Sergio was going to get the book for. But I held onto the book. He DID promise to buy the book.

Sergio brought up the fact of paying for any incurred loss on the book, Not I.

I waited almost 2{two} months for payment. Lost that sale, another sale for a bit more money. Then sold the book for a little less money... I think I am entitled to this.

Good Luck with the sales Sergio!!!

No obviously you don't. So if Filter bring up the fact of paying for any incurred losses are you going to make him whole? No, of course you're not. You should think he is entitled to it as you were your $20.

You make me sick.

Seriously, me too... :mad: and then you have the audacity to blame your financial problems, lack of communication, denial, and rudeness on your "personal problems" coupled with some ludicrous story that everyone sees right through. Man up. Everyone has "personal problems". It gives you no excuse to screw over others and act as if you are the victim. Everyone here puts their family over comics - EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE. If they don't they're :screwy:

Have you ever heard of Karma?? Man, whether you are in denial of your wrongs or not, you have a huge kick to the coming your way.

Edited by Comixcroz

And we wonder why children growing up today lack morals and ethics. When adults raising children act like this, what does one expect. God I hope TFL is not breeding, and if you are...get your krap together and act like a man.