• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Hell, that's not pajamas. That's a onesie. :sick:

I didn't want to speculate on what the rest of that outfit looked like...but the thought crossed my mind.

What are the odds they were "footie pajamas"?

C

:roflmao: I was just thinking the same thing. Could it get an worse? Does it have the zipper up the back?

DRX

:preach: Those darn kids!

Sorry, I had to make use of that graemlin.

There is an age requirement. Connor was grandfathered in. TVZ is over 18, IIRC.

Maybe 18 on the calendar but those PJ's and that room bring cognitive age into question.

C

:lol:

TVanderZwaag.

I was reminded later about the fallout that him and ComicGrinder had awhile back,had forgotten all about it.

:whistle: Former probation list member (albeit brief) :whistle:

I know,I know... my own fault. :tonofbricks:

2 in a month at that. :tonofbricks: :tonofbricks:

:whistle:

I didn't want to speculate on what the rest of that outfit looked like...but the thought crossed my mind.

C

:roflmao: I was just thinking the same thing. Could it get an worse? Does it have the zipper up the back?

DRX

Nope, you can the zipper is prominently shown in the front. I forgot about this picture. Man, I have no idea why someone would post this on the internet of themselves.

Pitboss, sorry to hear about all your purchasing troubles these days.

Hey everyone :hi:

Hey Grinder, whats up. You've been awful quiet on here latley.

DRX

work is super slow, just been chillin really
:(

Hey everyone :hi:

Hey Grinder, whats up. You've been awful quiet on here latley.

DRX

work is super slow, just been chillin really

Grinder is afraid to hang out here. Too many ripoff buyers and sellers.

I'm seriously concerned about the risk of buying and selling on the boards now. It seems that we've doubled the size of the probation list in a month.

Aw man, posts were deleted while I slept. Everyone missed TFL's idiotically huge example of stupidity in reference to double standards. :(

Dangit.

That would have been worth reading. Oh well.

You mean this train-wreck was supposed to be even longer???

:olol:devil:

-slym

C

DRX

He stated in another thread, after BLauren claimed he was "adorable" ( :sick: ) that they were in fact "feetie" pajamas.

-slym

I'm going to have to add chainnball to the list. I paid a book off a month ago (5th May) and when it still hadn't arrrived last week I mailed him. He said he had forgotten and it was on his bookshelf.

This week (5th June) still no book, so I mail him again and he tells me it's going tomorrow. So another week after I first remind him and it still hasn't moved. Sorry dude, but I gotta put you on the list until I get the book or my $105 back.

I'm going to have to add chainnball to the list. I paid a book off a month ago (5th May) and when it still hadn't arrrived last week I mailed him. He said he had forgotten and it was on his bookshelf.

This week (5th June) still no book, so I mail him again and he tells me it's going tomorrow. So another week after I first remind him and it still hasn't moved. Sorry dude, but I gotta put you on the list until I get the book or my $105 back.

doh!

Sorry to hear about this but members should come forth with troubled transactions to alert other members of potental problems. Another member had problems with TFL and I wonder if it saw the light of day, would Filter81 been more proactive with collecting his money.

Once I saw the trouble MuscleShark had with CapFreak, I did not hestiate to open a Paypal dispute once the transaction went over 30 days because I was alerted to the possible problem.