• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I'm going to have to add chainnball to the list. I paid a book off a month ago (5th May) and when it still hadn't arrrived last week I mailed him. He said he had forgotten and it was on his bookshelf.

This week (5th June) still no book, so I mail him again and he tells me it's going tomorrow. So another week after I first remind him and it still hasn't moved. Sorry dude, but I gotta put you on the list until I get the book or my $105 back.

Sorry Gav. That isn't a cool experience for any buyer.

worried his selling the same comic twice?

Could be that or could be that he is just too lazy to scan the second comic (from the fact that he can't be bothered to post yours promptly this could be the case).

Has he responded to your concerns other than the he will be posting it pms?

It looked like out of three books there were more than three takers. It just seemed a bit mish mash. Then the fact of taking a month to even ship it (which hasn't been done yet). That's way to long.

It looked like out of three books there were more than three takers. It just seemed a bit mish mash. Then the fact of taking a month to even ship it (which hasn't been done yet). That's way to long.

I agree...we have established (as a board) 30 days to complete a tranasaction... you are right to bring him to the list!

As a reminder to people, part of the purpose of the discussion thread is to alert other sellers/buyers about problematic transactions that haven't quite reached the probation level. If it's been 3 weeks and you've haven't heard from the seller about a $5000 book you paid for, there's no need to wait a month before saying anything about it.

As a reminder to people, part of the purpose of the discussion thread is to alert other sellers/buyers about problematic transactions that haven't quite reached the probation level. If it's been 3 weeks and you've haven't heard from the seller about a $5000 book you paid for, there's no need to wait a month before saying anything about it.

sCh_judge.gif

And after reading a few of these cases, and listening to the best *spoon* house lawyers on here, it is the decision of this court anyone this late who finally sends an order out MUST include many "I'm sorry" freebies to ease the tension.

You're being monitored!

sFun_eyescan.gif

This is what's getting me bit concerned seeing as the book hasn't been shipped in a month.

Sale 1

Sale 2

I remember these sales threads and thought that the seller was a bit disorganized. Hope you get the book now.

I would be more miffed that I jumped on the bandwagon early and paid more at the first sale than I could have at the second... hm

I'm going to have to add chainnball to the list. I paid a book off a month ago (5th May) and when it still hadn't arrrived last week I mailed him. He said he had forgotten and it was on his bookshelf.

This week (5th June) still no book, so I mail him again and he tells me it's going tomorrow. So another week after I first remind him and it still hasn't moved. Sorry dude, but I gotta put you on the list until I get the book or my $105 back.

Sorry to hear about this but members should come forth with troubled transactions to alert other members of potental problems. Another member had problems with TFL and I wonder if it saw the light of day, would Filter81 been more proactive with collecting his money.

Once I saw the trouble MuscleShark had with CapFreak, I did not hestiate to open a Paypal dispute once the transaction went over 30 days because I was alerted to the possible problem.

Agreed. Had Adam cut TFL off after the first missed payment in January and posted here, the entire community (including Adam) would have benefited. Adam could have jumped on the $27K offer he received in in March and this thread would be 100 pages shorter. :grin:

Elementary, my dear Watson . . . :grin:

And, of course, to prompt action from inaction. :)