• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Wait..I pleaded that I saved for two weeks??? Where do you get your information? I paid you in full!!

Did he give you a 100% refund of what you paid?

Just trying to understand where the concern is here.

And to attack the seller in their sales thread after you got 100% of your money back and the potential the books show up and the seller will not know?!

Come on - this just doesn't seem right.

Attack the seller?? Read the thread...there was no attack NO ONE WAS EVER CALLED A LIAR VIA PM OR IN THE THREAD.

One thing is 100% truth. I never recieved any books, but I did get a refund and Jay blocked me refusing to discuess the matter any further.

Wait..I pleaded that I saved for two weeks??? Where do you get your information? I paid you in full!!

You got your money back just buy them somewhere else.This a waste of time.

I asked how one would handle it..NOT place him on Probation...

Have to say I am with Boscoe. You should post if you catch seller in a lie, as in you find out he is selling those exact books.

But you do not ninja his sales threads with insinuations of wrongdoing, and post on prob thread on top. Can you imagine how pissed seller must be, having paid you to take his books essentially, and still suffer words from you? ( I am 100% sure you did not receive books, so not misunderstand me. I am talking from seller viewpoint)

Again, unless you know he is lying.

Edited by gcstomp

Attack the seller?? Read the thread...there was no attack NO ONE WAS EVER CALLED A LIAR VIA PM OR IN THE THREAD.

I'm reading what you posted, and putting brackets around "good" is pretty clear what you are trying to imply.

Is there something else going on here, as I'm not seeing where the seller deserves the carpet bombing in their sales thread. It's only hurting your request for assistance.

Goon and other stuff.... hm would that include a Chew #1 2nd CGC SS 9.8 and a Goon #32 Black and White variant? :fear:

Knew there was a reason why I blocked you.

And to answer you thread carpping question, no you da. I don't sell books that I don't have.

Jay,

I'm not here to tarnish your "good" name. But seriously, un block me and talk to me man to man. I know the truth, you can't hide by stating that the books were shipped.

It's a done deal, I got my refund, now be a responsible adult and tell the truth.

And to attack the seller in their sales thread after you got 100% of your money back and the potential the books show up and the seller will not know?!

If you dont think he is lying, then why post this?

Goon and other stuff.... hm would that include a Chew #1 2nd CGC SS 9.8 and a Goon #32 Black and White variant? :fear:

I'm just pissed that the guy can't talk to me and has to block me because he knows that I would question him 100 ways sideways... Wouldn't you do the same?

Hell, I got berrated for a book that I shipped not too long ago...took a while, but the book was shipped and showed proof that it was shipped.

Gotta love the double standard for board members who are buddies.

If you dont think he is lying, then why post this?

Where's the lie in that quote?

I'm reading what you posted, and putting brackets around "good" is pretty clear what you are trying to imply.

Is there something else going on here, as I'm not seeing where the seller deserves the carpet bombing in their sales thread. It's only hurting your request for assistance.

Knew there was a reason why I blocked you.

And to answer you thread carpping question, no you da. I don't sell books that I don't have.

Jay,

I'm not here to tarnish your "good" name. But seriously, un block me and talk to me man to man. I know the truth, you can't hide by stating that the books were shipped.

It's a done deal, I got my refund, now be a responsible adult and tell the truth.

Then I obviously come from a different breed since I like to talk things out man to man or PM to PM rather than blocking people to make them go away.

That's what ticked me off....blocked for reason, and he refusing to talk to me.

Edited by LBJARM

I'm just pissed that the guy can't talk to me and has to block me

I think you went about this the wrong way, but that is just my opinion.

Jay refunded your money, even though there is a chance the books will show up. Something must have been said for him to block you, but that should have been between you two.

It may have been better to just let it go, and thank goodness you have the money back, right?

Take a breather for a moment, and think about this.

I got my money back, but I will never trust Jay again. If by some act of God the books do show up, I will gladly give him his $70 back.

However, I seriously doubt they will ever see the light of day. And by the way, I ship all of my books with a Delivery Confirmation Number. To avoid something like this.

I just don't think anything more can be done..he refunded your money and you can use it to buy something else. You can choose never to do business with him but you shouldn't of post that stuff in his sales thread..it was a low blow 2c

I also understand how angry you are but since he refunded the loot then you have to move on ...even if it bothers you :frustrated:

Edited by dhurley1125

I just don't think anything more can be done..he refunded your money and you can use it to buy something else. You can choose never to do business with him but you shouldn't of post that stuff in his sales thread..it was a low blow 2c

I have to agree. It's bad enough the books never arrived - but to do this when things may have been patched up between the two folks involved over time is gone now.

That's just sad. :(

Bosco,

I doubt there would've of been any patch work. My personality and the way I expect people to respond clearly woud never let me trust that person again. Any means for working this out was gone when I was blocked from communicating.

However, on a positive note, I respect the way you're responding to this. Believe or not, even though we sit behind a desk, and type in the threads, there's something to be said about the level of respect that is given.

Bosco, you've earned my respect.

May seem that way, but he refused to communicate, and on top of it blocked me. Now why would he block me? :shrug:

(shrug) Maybe he felt be issuing you a full refund, it was a dead issue?

What else can the guy really do?