• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

There was no harrassment I can assure you. But then again every PM conversation has been twisted around.

I'm over this... It's obvious you cannot argue with a wall.

I know of those who I can trust.

You're right about that; the funny thing is that you're the wall in this argument.

Well, after all these pages about this issue, I think it proves that the seller is a stand-up guy. Paying $70 plus shipping and the slabs themselves with nothing in hand to show for it. On top of it all, having to deal with a public complaint.

Agreed.

Not likely that the seller has seller's remorse as the books didn't sell under market price in an auction situation. I can't imagine any other reason for the seller to hang onto the books and quickly issue a full refund.

Books disappear in the post all the time. Seller did all he could to fix this problem and the buyer should appreciate how honest the seller is.

It is obvious that the seller blocked the seller because he felt PMs were going from communication to harrassment.

LBJARM, you should be thanking this guy rather than outing him.

Books disappear in the post all the time?

hhhm a postman with a great comic collection.....

:jokealert:

lol

I just read this whole thread,and am getting a little miffed that every time any kind of transaction goes a little awry some feel the need to immediately out said seller. (shrug) the seller here did exactly the right thing in this situation,in fact he's the one that's not only out the money he refunded but out the books as well.I have seen situations where books have taken a couple of weeks,it has happened to me.Yet the seller in good faith paid you back,so when and if you receive the comics will you actually pay the seller? hm

I will gladly pay him the money or return him the books, which ever he wants. but that's a mood point, I even suggested to make a claim with the post office... ???

Edited by LBJARM

I just read this whole thread,and am getting a little miffed that every time any kind of transaction goes a little awry some feel the need to immediately out said seller. (shrug) the seller here did exactly the right thing in this situation,in fact he's the one that's not only out the money he refunded but out the books as well.I have seen situations where books have taken a couple of weeks,it has happened to me.Yet the seller in good faith paid you back,so when and if you receive the comics will you actually pay the seller? hm

Actually, didn't the seller out himself in this one? Or did I miss a post?

hm interesting cause I never posted a name or board name ...until it was outed.

Right, you went and in his sales thread then post accusatory here. You "outted" him when he did NOTHING wrong.

I got my money back, but I will never trust Jay again. If by some act of God the books do show up, I will gladly give him his $70 back.

However, I seriously doubt they will ever see the light of day. And by the way, I ship all of my books with a Delivery Confirmation Number. To avoid something like this.

:roflmao: I don't know what else to say here :insane:

Umm your book did have a confirmation number buddy...and our matter was resolved.

Our matter was resolved AFTER you were pressured on the boards. Your current matter was resolved BEFORE you posted here. I left some comments in your sales thread then not knowing what trolling was. You knowingly commented inappropriately in the sales.

Your excellent at board politics. Nuff said!

Well, after all these pages about this issue, I think it proves that the seller is a stand-up guy. Paying $70 plus shipping and the slabs themselves with nothing in hand to show for it. On top of it all, having to deal with a public complaint.

It was $70 shipped. And no..I seriously doubt they were shipped..no proof. But I got my $$ back..

Project much?

There was no harrassment I can assure you. But then again every PM conversation has been twisted around.

:taptaptap: So do you believe what you post or sit back waiting to see if your bluff is called? How's your poker face?

You're right about that; the funny thing is that you're the wall in this argument.

:applause:

I will gladly pay him the money or return him the books, which ever he wants. but that's a mood point, I even suggested to make a claim with the post office... ???

Never happen. Made me the same offer then refused to respond to PM's. This is all so familiar.

Funny thing about this is...just like bosco said....I issued a full refund last friday after it was agreed mutually that if he did not receive the books that he would get his full money back and he can pay me if the books ever arrive. So since he pleaded that he saved for two weeks for the books I sent the money back.

Now he starts carpping in my thread after I blocked him because he kept calling me a liar.

Take what you want from it, I shipped the books, a chew #1 2nd print ss, goon 32 retailer variant and a copy of satan's sodomy baby. He says he never got the books, he has his money back and now he's bringing this up because he wants to smear me because I have a new sales thread.

J....I'm not taking sides here, but if you really want to clear things up, it would seem as simple as providing a scan of the postal receipt with LBJARM's zip code on it which would prove that you did ship the books and when they were shipped. I keep copies of the postal receipts specifically for that reason. Just in case something does get lost in the mail.

I can see my suggestion was totally ignored.... :/

I had books go awry during the Snowpocolypse. The books were only going two states over, and still didn't arrive after three weeks. I refunded the Buyers money till the books eventually showed up two days later. He re-refunded me and all was hunky-dory. :hi:

I had books go awry during the Snowpocolypse. The books were only going two states over, and still didn't arrive after three weeks. I refunded the Buyers money till the books eventually showed up two days later. He re-refunded me and all was hunky-dory. :hi:

:applause:

THE END!

Shark, I didn't ignore your suggestion, I can't find it.

I "outed" myself because this person just kept carpping in my thread.

Once I shipped the books, it's out of my hands. What happened to them? I don't want anything except for this troll to go away. I told him, the books show up at your door? Keep the books and the money I want to have nothing to do with you again. This is after he labeled me a liar in pm that was going in circles AND he brought someone else into the party. So I blocked him. Most people whenm they are telling the truth and are constantly accused of not telling the truth that they would prefer not to speak with or have contact. With them.

Then to interrupt my sales thread by stating that I'm acting childish and "Not being a Man" about it really makes me want to speak with you. Then I get 2 emails (not pm) regurgitating the same topics already discussed.

Still won't say what his true motive is. I gave him my theory, but with anyrthing else tied this this matter....no response.

I have stated the facts adonis. If you choose to believe them or not that is on you. I will NOT let you try to ruin my reputation over a situation that you really had no losses in since I paid you back IN FULL. Within 8 hours of the mutually agreed upon timeframe.

I am not going to bow down and beg for forgiveness nor am I going to placate you and LIE by saying what YOU want to hear. YOU want me to say I DIDN'T ship the books, but i DID ship the books, and that would be LYING for me to say that I DIDN'T ship them.

Go away, there are plenty of people who I have sold to for much larger quantities and they've never had a problem.

The only thing I can say is I should have done a better job of not losing the receipt wirth the tracking number for a sale to a "friend" I have defended before when he had sales problems.

In the future, I will make sure that I pm the tracking numbers to the buyer so it is with them from the start