• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

By declaring my cluelessness you validate your omnipotence?

I see a custom title!

For whom....?

Someone omnipotent shouldn't need to ask this question. doh!

hm

True, but I think the word you are looking for is "omniscient:"... ;)

om·nip·o·tent

[om-nip-uh-tuhnt]

- adjective 1. having unlimited power

(thumbs u

You can't be Switzerland, Cretella is Switzerland.

I call dibs on the Netherlands.

I had you pegged as North Korea.

I'm way more fun, and I am nowhere close to starving.

I see a custom title!

For whom....?

hm

Wouldn't someone omnipotent be omniscient?

Ehhhhhhhh... hm ...technically, omnipotent is "all powerful", for which the argument can be made that it is a separate concept from "all knowing", but really, it could be used either way, theologically speaking...

:)

I see a custom title!

For whom....?

hm

om·nip·o·tent

[om-nip-uh-tuhnt]

- adjective 1. having unlimited power

(thumbs u

Gotta argue about everything, dontcha...? Can't resist, can ya? I'm like candy to trolls like you.

lol

You can't be Switzerland, Cretella is Switzerland.

I call dibs on the Netherlands.

I had you pegged as North Korea.

I'm way more fun, and I am nowhere close to starving.

Are you high? No one is more fun than Kim Jong Il.

NO ONE.

kim-jong-il.jpeg

I'm just sitting back and taking a break from my PL posts. will do some offline work on it. I only wish half the amount of energy expended in this latest topic were expended on the PL list and making it better and clearer.

But no, no. Do not worry about me. I am fine. I have survived worse. I will survive this.

For I am POV. And POV starts with a P like Persevere. Like Persist, Like Plug away. Like Press On. Like Proceed. Like Pursue. Like Perverse.

:ohnoez:

I'm just sitting back and taking a break from my PL posts. will do some offline work on it. I only wish half the amount of energy expended in this latest topic were expended on the PL list and making it better and clearer.

But no, no. Do not worry about me. I am fine. I have survived worse. I will survive this.

For I am POV. And POV starts with a P like Persevere. Like Persist, Like Plug away. Like Press On. Like Proceed. Like Pursue. Like Perverse.

What does GreatGooglyMoogly start with....?

:shrug:

GreatGoogaMOOGA starts with a G like Grand. Like Glorious. Like Good. Like Gigantic. Like Grievous.

I'm the troll. :lol:

Ok boy scout. (thumbs u

Sorry for the derail. I'll leave it alone and let it get back to the topic at hand.

Now, are you going to honor your statement to "leave it alone", or are you going to prove you're not a man of your word....?

hm

And the circle...is complete....

GreatGoogaMOOGA starts with a G like Grand. Like Glorious. Like Good. Like Gigantic. Like Grievous.

I like GreatGooglyMoogly better.... :cloud9:

I have just read through approximately 20 pages in this thread because I wanted to see how the status of the updated PL rules were coming along. In doing so I realized these two mental midgets have been having their "discussion" all afternoon. This is just sad and pathetic. Do they have nothing better to do???

Anyway, Povertyrow, I think the new PL rules are almost there. If there is anything you feel you need help with, please feel free to PM me. Or, here is a novel idea. You can post them here and those who would like to contribute could continue to do so.

I have just read through approximately 20 pages in this thread because I wanted to see how the status of the updated PL rules were coming along. In doing so I realized these two mental midgets have been having their "discussion" all afternoon. This is just sad and pathetic. Do they have nothing better to do???

Clearly, no.

But I'm glad you think I'm a mental midget.... :cloud9:

Anyway, Povertyrow, I think the new PL rules are almost there. If there is anything you feel you need help with, please feel free to PM me. Or, here is a novel idea. You can post them here and those who would like to contribute could continue to do so.

Thanks DWL - I posted the first set a couple or so days ago. I am currently updating the new set to include things that have been discussed. Not a final version but closer, hopefully. I'll be posting it later.

What do you add other than a snotty comment. At least the two mental midgets are mildly amusing.

Go fist yourself (thumbs u