• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

As far as Mr. Ball's, I never stated I would buy your infinity gauntlet set. I stated I must have but by no means did I put up a :takeit:

In the cacophony of krap in this thread, I managed to overlook this gem.

You, Kitsune, are a complete idlot. I PM'd you TWICE, which you READ and didn't say anything until just now about "not buying it". WTF did you think I was PMing about?

You're a liar by omission, and all the heat you are getting here is deserved. I am 100% in RMA's corner now, I wouldn't send a dogturd to this clown if he paid for shipping.

kitsunesucksballs.png

You are the one that keeps dragging it out and accusing me of instigating and points and other crud because you can't argue with reason. Let it go.

Sorry. You are getting confused. Please show me the post where I stated you were going for points. You are in the Probation Discussion thread. And I can't argue with reason?

You keep stating Rupp and I can't see past our dislike/hate/fill in the blanks here to comment on the situation. Yet what have I stated that you can't take your blinders off and see reason?

1) Any buyer that doesn't follow through on a transaction is brought up in this thread as a resolution option for the seller.

2) The buyer has a period of time to resolve the situation, or end up on the PL or HOS.

3) If the buyer follows through in the appropriate time and manner to resolve the situation, then they avoid the PL or HOS.

All you are doing is trying to stick up for a friend. I respect that when it is appropriate. But when someone comes on here, posts that he hoped the buyer wouldn't follow through because he wanted him on the probation list, and then self-fulfilling he then doesn't want to follow through, where does it go from there?

1) The buyer was wrong for not following up on the transaction in the first place.

2) The buyer was wrong for making an instigating comment about his responsibilities in response to RMA telling him he was going on the PL.

3) Even from RMA's own post, he didn't want this transaction to be completed even before the silly comment from the buyer. Most probably because he was annoyed the buyer didn't follow through in the first place.

But you can't just bring a transaction concern in here with the intent of going right to the PL unless you meet some criteria.

1) You attempted to resolve the situation. RMA did attempt this.

2) You notified the buyer he is being recommended for the PL if he didn't follow through on the transaction. RMA partly did this, though it was delivered as the buyer was immediately going on the PL.

3) The buyer refuses to pay.

Now this was already determined to be a done transaction resolution, as neither party could deal with one another going forward. The buyer didn't help himself any with the follow-up rude comments.

So where was it I said RMA was wrong all-around? I'm just concerned with the approach of bringing a dispute on here with no intent of resolving it.

Why don't you just let the man apologize and give you money. You still have the book... he still wants to buy it.

Seems like a win - win.

That's exactly what should have happened here. Otherwise, why threaten the buyer with the PL and then back out? It doesn't make any sense at all other than to bring his name up on here.

Pretty much as I stated earlier this morning in a reply in this thread about amends by paying him but apparently he wants me to get down like James Brown and suck his coo coo....

Does your mom know that you're using her computer?

There's no love lost between me & RMA, but if I was him, I'd tell you to go pound sand as well ... grow the *spoon* up, already.

+1, I'm not happy about RMA's ideas about selling to PL listers and I was I was feeling sorry for kitsune.

What possible reason could you have to feel sorry for kitsune...? What has he done in any of this to cause any reasonable person to feel sorry for him...?

Why would someone say something like this out loud...?

:shrug:

He's new, I thought MAYBE he was confused...but I apologize for posting. I should have known better.

Snip

Wow. You are literally taking what I say and repeating it as a question back to me. lol

Thanks for entertaining me while I cleaned the house this afternoon. :hi:

In the cacophony of krap in this thread, I managed to overlook this gem.

You, Kitsune, are a complete idlot. I PM'd you TWICE, which you READ and didn't say anything until just now about "not buying it". WTF did you think I was PMing about?

You're a liar by omission, and all the heat you are getting here is deserved. I am 100% in RMA's corner now, I wouldn't send a dogturd to this clown if he paid for shipping.

That's one thing that has definitely been proven on here already. This is a buyer that is going to have a hard time going forward in having any regular seller deal with him.

That nail has been driven deep into the signpost "BEWARE, THERE BE DRAGONS HERE".

Snip

Wow. You are literally taking what I say and repeating it as a question back to me. lol

lol

You are just instigating for the fun of instigating. Pure and simple.

Snip

lol

No silly boy, you are the only instigator round these parts. (tsk)

ANy chance we agree that all issues have been beaten to death here, including who is/isn't instigating, RMA didn't/did use the PL in an unintended way. Doesn't sound like minds are changing, seems like a fine place to agree to disagree, and then agree that while not on the PL the buyer will likely have a tough time doing business here in the future.

ANy chance we agree that all issues have been beaten to death here, including who is/isn't instigating, RMA didn't/did use the PL in an unintended way. Doesn't sound like minds are changing, seems like a fine place to agree to disagree, and then agree that while not on the PL the buyer will likely have a tough time doing business here in the future.

2kxxh.jpg

Snip

lol

I truly wish I was that awesome but I am not there just yet.

I disagree with a majority of everything you wrote but it was genuine disagreement. I don't think it is possible for me to have a rational discussion with you.

Kitsune is now a twice proven turd. Caveat venditor.

Why don't you just let the man apologize and give you money. You still have the book... he still wants to buy it.

Seems like a win - win.

That's exactly what should have happened here. Otherwise, why threaten the buyer with the PL and then back out? It doesn't make any sense at all other than to bring his name up on here.

Pretty much as I stated earlier this morning in a reply in this thread about amends by paying him but apparently he wants me to get down like James Brown and suck his coo coo....

There's no love lost between me & RMA, but if I was him, I'd tell you to go pound sand as well ... grow the *spoon* up, already.

+1, I'm not happy about RMA's ideas about selling to PL listers and I was I was feeling sorry for kitsune.

What possible reason could you have to feel sorry for kitsune...? What has he done in any of this to cause any reasonable person to feel sorry for him...?

Why do people respond to people that they have on ignore?

Snip

lol

I truly wish I was that awesome but I am not there just yet.

I disagree with a majority of everything you wrote but it was genuine disagreement. I don't think it is possible for me to have a rational discussion with you.

It feels like no matter how reasonable I explain something, you take it as an attack on you and your friends. You even mentioning "locked thread points" when not once was that posted here. It's hard to have a reasonable discussion with someone that has such an irrational view on things.

Like you said earlier, better to let it go.

Seems like a win - win.

Why do people talk about people they have on ignore?

WOW!!! This is still going on?!?

It's pretty clear to me. This guy strung RMA along endlessly and only offered a half azz douchenozzle acceptance to pay after being nominated. Unless someone desperately needed the $, i dont know why anyone would follow thru with this transaction at this point and not tell him to pound sand. I know i wouldnt sell it at this point.

And for the record, RMA and I are HARDLY buddies but he's clearly in the right here imo.

HA. I logged on and saw over 200 new posts today.

Butthurt. Lots of butthurt...

Lets not let this turn us against each over.

It looks like the buyer was stringing the seller along (I'm leaving names out).

This is probably probation list worthy but if the seller puts him on the list he's required to leave the door open for the buyer to get off the list by paying for them.

But the seller doesn't want anything more to do with this buyer and I understand why.

It's sort of a catch 22 huh? :eyeroll:

Seems like a win - win.

Why do people talk about people they have on ignore?

Ask yourself that question shaving tomorrow, cowboy.